22- ɢɪғᴛ

Weeks later~

Mark went home after work but got a surprise as he opened his door.

Balloons everywhere and a big banner that says "Happy Birthday".

He smiled as he saw his parents, in laws and of course his wife.

"I thought you guys forgot" Mark put his things down and ran up to Nayoung and gave her a peck on the lips.

"How can we?" Nayoung said and they all started eating and celebrating.

Soon, their parents went home and the couple are the only ones left.

"I have another surprise for you" Nayoung said and picked up a little box and gave it to him.

"What's this?" Mark asked as he opened it.

As soon as he opened the box he saw a pregnancy test showing two lines meaning.. It's positive.

Mark suddenly remembered Hyerin. He's still thinking about visiting her and telling her what really happened and from what he saw in her social medias, yes.. He still follows her and was surprised that she didn't block him, Jeno and Hyerin seems to be dating.

He got confused because he knows Jeno is gay. He shrugged the thought off and smiled at Nayoung.

"We're finally having a little Nayoung!" She said.

"I would prefer a little Mark" he replied.

Welp. Little did he know he is having a little Mark.

~~~

"What if it's a boy? What should we name him?" Mark said and pondered.

"I don't know but if its not a girl we can totally name her Minyoung. Get it? From your name and mine?" the latter said.

"That's great but the name seems to be unisex so we can name him Minyoung if he's a boy" Mark said and winked at his wife.

He suddenly crouched and held Nayoung's tummy.

"Daddy will take good care of you. I know I didn't took responsibility for your sibling who happens to have another mommy but don't worry I'll get everything fixed! Always remember that I love you. We love you. I hope mommy will be able to handle you" Mark said and kissed her tummy and Nayoung melted at the sight.

Who knew Mark Lee can be so cute?

(A/N: duh)

"How about me? Where is my kiss?" Nayoung said and Mark chuckled.

He then kissed her lovingly and smiled.

"Cherry chaptick? Why'd you change I prefer your strawberry one" Mark pouted.

"Ughhh deal with it" Nayoung said and rolled her eyes then she walked away.

"Mood swings" Mark said and chuckled softly.

Author's note:

Eyoooo i have an ig acc now! I post nct oneshots there hehe it's @nimonct you can follow me there if u like hehe no pressure. Wuv u all stay safe!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie