Chapter 15

Chapter 15

From Olive Garden to the County Fair took no longer than 15 minutes. 15 minutes that introduced me to a whole new Gray that no one knew of apparently.

"You have glasses?" I asked, clearly shocked. He smiled and nodded,

He smiled and nodded, pointing to the glove compartment, "Yup, since I was 6 to be exact."

Opening it up, I was surprised when I found a case. 

The glasses themselves were thick-rimmed and black in color. He blushes at the connection I made as I held it up in front of his face.

"No one really knows though, so don't go telling the girls." Gray told me, rubbing the back of his head again, "I don't really like them." 

Who knew the so-called "child of God" was insecure about something as simple as glasses?

"Don't worry, if anything, I would say you even looked cute." I bluntly stated, shrugging.

He smiled and turned to me before asking if I had any not so secretive secrets.

"Well," I started before digging through my bag.

Quickly, I grabbed my pair of glasses and looked at him.

"I'd be blind without them, so thank the heavens for contacts," I admitted, slipping on my glasses for fun.

Honestly, I hated wearing my glasses. They provided much discomfort and those little red dots on the bridge of your nose after wearing them for a while drove me mental.

Grayson smiled as he looked at me.

"Focus on the road Gray, " I warned, pointing to the front. 

"You look cute." He complimented, smirking to himself and grabbing his glasses as well.

"Now were twinning." He said, smiling.

I blushed a deep crimson but to be fair, I was naturally always red due to rosacea.

I didn't think he noticed.

Never mind. He definitely noticed. Fuck me. Don't do that, never mind.

His smile quickly turned into a cocky smirk before turning into the carnival parking lot and finding a place to park.

•••

"This line is soo goddamn long," I groaned causing Gray to look at me with an amused expression, confused as to why my impatient ass couldn't wait for 20 minutes in line.

"Well, it is a pretty popular fair princess." He replied, gesturing to the hefty amount of people surrounding us.

"Jesus, this is longer than the guys at our school; not that there is much to beat tho," I muttered.

Rolling my eyes, I turned on my phone to open up my camera.

"You know, I don't think everyone at our school has a small d*ck." He smirked.

Wow. Egotistic asshole turned narcissistic. Oh, the joy.

Guys and their d*ck size egos will forever be a mystery to me.

"Oh shut up," I replied, not in the mood to hear him brag about something that was practically nonexistent. 

He chuckled and snatched my phone before taking a burst of selfies.

"Boy, you better give me my phone back before I knock you upside the head." I warned, "I don't have that much storage to keep pictures of your ugly ass." He laughed before turning to me and taking a couple of shots together.

Reaching out to grab my phone away, he noticed and held it up high. His 6'3 status wasn't something I could compare with, plus his extended hand. I glared and him and focused on a dry patch of grass as he fucked around with my phone.

Before I knew it, he handed it back to me. Noticing it immediately, I found that my home lock screen had been changed to a picture of us.

It was the only picture that I was sure that turned out decent in his spam collection of newly collected photos on my phone.

Gray was smiling and holding the camera out and I was laughing my ass off, both of us looking cheeky in our glasses.

"I'm changing it back." I finally managed to say, "God forbid anyone sees this picture on my phone."

"Anyways, before anyone catches us—" He started, removing his glasses and placing them into his front pocket; which carried the case from earlier after remembering. I placed mines back in my bag as well, not wanting to wear them any longer.

Eh. Maybe they weren't as bad as I remembered.

Then it hit me.

Frickity frogs, we could be caught by kids from school. And for someone who wanted nothing to do with him, I was awfully close to him.

One thing about Clearwater High was that since it was a city where everyone ended up going to the same schools and everyone knew everyone, they loved to gossip. 

"Oh, I dare you to keep that wallpaper." He said, basking in his egotistical face. I rolled my eyes but before I could object, two familiar faces rolled up.

Fudge nuggets. I'm screwed.

•••

Well look here, I actually have some shit together :) Break is treating me well and now I don't want to go back to school. Today's shoutout goes to @Andy334for . She's the first person I remember ever being active on my story :D Thanks so much for your loving support. Guys! We hit that 500+ views goal before New Years! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE! Remember to comment, vote, and share!

P.S. In the process of finishing this chapter, we hit 600+. No mother of freaking way!!!!!! Thank you so much guys and I'll be sure to have chapters ready soon! Who knows *wink wink* maybe you guys might get 3 chapters on Jan 1st? Let's try for 1000 views by the end of New Years? Large goal but we can do it!

-Anne

Edit: I do lose the comments every time I change the format of these chapters and edit especially since I move these Author Notes down from the top to here. But, one thing I have to say is reading these comments seeing how we used to have 1000 views on this book but are now continuing to push strong at 2.3 Million+ blows my mind! Thank you for all the love 

•••
Updated: 12•28•17
Edited: 10•12•20