Scene three

- Chapter - Three -

- Chapter - Three -

The ride to the nightclub was fairly short and filled with Keeley rambling about how much fun tonight is going to be.

We park across the street from the nightclub before we make our way to the line passing people. Keeley ignores the angry stares of people still waiting in line even throwing her middle finger up at a person while I shoot them sorry glances. We stop in front of one of the bouncers.

"Names." He demands gruffly without looking up from his phone.

"Victoria Morgen and Keeley Patrick." I answer back and he taps his screen for a second before looking up from his phone at us.

"Go." He grumbles stepping to the side and sets aside letting us through.

Keeley and I step inside the nightclub our eyes wide as we take in everything. The place is huge, a dance floor taking up most of the place. We make our way to the long bar that circled the entire place.

"Two vodka shots!" Keeley yells over the loud music to the bartender who just nods and turns away before a couple seconds and turns back around with two small glasses and slides them across the counter to us.

"There you guys are!" A loud familiar voice greets over the music. I turn around a smile on my face as I face Ethan.

He looks the exact same way he looked when I last saw him. A dark suit, his dark hair almost black slicked back away from his face, and a smirk on his face that seems to never fade away.

"Hey Ethan." I grin my face heating up as his eyes rake over my body.

"Okay you can stop now." Keeley comments rolling her eyes as she watches her brother blatantly check me out.

Ethan throws a wink my way before turning to his sister.

"Keeley." He smiles pulling her into a hug, laughing as she grumbles about how he's messing up her makeup.

I shake my head smiling at the siblings knowing even though Keeley hates to admit it, she loves her brother and always misses him.

"How'd you find us?" Keeley asks once she steps away from him and he shrugs pointing upwards.

"I spotted you guys from vip." He replies and my eyes go to the guarded second floor.

"Is there an open bar?" Keeley questions excitedly and I laugh picking up my still full shot. I down it trying not to cough as the burning liquid slides down my throat.