07: Client

Today is the day.

It's a familiar scene, standing back outside the door of the tattoo shop and watching the black-haired Yoongi blow smoke into the air like a tiny, grumpy dragon.

He sees you outside again, and grins slightly. He waves his hand towards himself.

Come on in.

Yes indeed, the day of your lunch date with Jimin and Hoseok has come. Your tattoo is in the perfect stage to take a picture; it's still fresh and dark, but hasn't begun to scab over yet. In your opinion, it looks fantastic.

It's too cold outside to wear shorts for the little photo session Hoseok wants, but you took extra precautions today and donned a cute pair of undies to keep your dignity when you roll your pants down.

So this time, you don't hesitate to enter.

"Well if it isn't Miss Y/N," Yoongi drawls when you stroll in, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms over his chest. "The chick causing all the trouble in the tattoo shops these days."

"Yup, that's me," you laugh lightly, clutching the strap of your purse tightly to dispel some of the nerves blasting through you. "Is Hoseok around?"

As if in cue, footsteps patter in the tile floors and a barefoot Hoseok comes sliding around the corner from the bathroom. He's got on dark-wash skinny jeans and a button-up shirt that's only halfway done, long, slender fingers working feverishly at the buttons as he dashes past you. He gets the the entrance of the hallway, pauses mid-step, and backtracks until he's standing in front of you.

"Y/N," Hoseok pants, holding his hands out in a reassuring manner. You force your eyes to stay on his face and not drift to the once-again-exposed dips and curves of his chest. "We're almost ready. Just give us a second!"

Then, without waiting for your answer, he rockets back toward the hall again, screaming at the top of his lungs "Jiminie! Hurry up, she's here!"

Laughing, you glance at an amused Yoongi behind he counter.

"As you can see, they're pretty excited," Yoongi says, flicking his cigarette at you.

"That's, um, really sweet of them." You hesitate with your next words, ur go ahead and say them anyways. "Is...could I see Jungkook for a second?"

You never thanked him.

You hadn't realized it until long after you got home, but you never even spared him a simple 'thank you' for doing your tattoo, especially when he didn't want to do it in the first place. Even though he's a rude jerk face, you still feel bad.

You may have not learned everything growing up, but you definitely learned how to be polite.

Yoongi, in turn, looks a bit surprised. "He's with a client right now, but you're welcome to peek your head in for a second. I guess."

After thanking Yoongi, you trod down the long hallway, headed toward the secluded back room where Jungkook dwells like a beast hiding in its cave.

The door is cracked open, so you gently widen the space and duck your head in.

And blink in shock.

That woman...doesn't have a shirt on. Or a bra.

Jungkook's dark head is bent over her bare breasts as he traces an elegant, cursive script onto the curve. He's totally lost in the tattooing process, while it's obvious that his client is not.

She's grinning like a cat at the black-headed man.

"Jungkook, you're so good at this. Just like always," the woman purrs, purposely arching her back a little to shove her chest further into his face.