Chapter 86

Ace's Pov.

I spit the blood out. The silver knife he stabbed me with did it's work. I was dying in pain. I was shaking with fury.

He had her. The fucker had her! He had my Valentina. My mate wasn't as safe as I thought she was. She was captured. And God knows what that bastard was doing with her.

My eyes roamed around the dirty cell until they spotted Valentina's key necklace. The necklace I had given her. The one that was the symbol of our love. Instinctively my arms tried to stanch it into my hands. But my attempts were failed. He had left the necklace right in front of me. Close enough for me to clearly see it. But not close enough for me to touch it.

He had done something to her. The son of a bi***h had hurt her. He fucking hurt her! I was seeing red in anger. The monster inside of me wanted out. He wanted to rip out of the cage and destroy everything around him. And I wanted to let him.

First he played with my sisters mind. He made her fall in love with him. He killed my parents and took my sister away from me. And now he also took my mate. He was destroying everything that I've had. The motherfu**er would pay for this. He would pay for all of this.

I growled in anger as I tried to rip away the chains on my hands. U had to fucking get out!

"You are only hurting yourself" Razor muttered at my failed attempt.

"I don't fucking care. I have to get out of here. I have to save her!" I growled.

"But you can't help her if you are hurt yourself!" He tried to reason.

"Do I look like I fucking care? I will save her even if my fucking arms are ripped off" I shot back.

"Let me out of here, coward!" I screamed as loud as I could. My voice echoed all around the cell making me growl in agony.

What have I done? This was all my fault. If I haven't been so harsh with Valentina we wouldn't have the fight. None of us would get hurt. Most importantly she wouldn't get hurt.

At the simple thought of her pain my heart stuttered. I felt my chest clench. I wanted to apologize. I would have.....
I needed some time alone. I had to process everything. I was angry. No, I was furious! She was hiding something from me. Something Charlie knew about and I didn't.

I wanted her to see my anger. But I never intended for het to get hurt. But I did hurt her.

"I don't want to see you for a while" I told her. And the broken look on her face was enough for me to see what I did. How could I even keep myself away from her?

I knew she needed me. And I left her when she needed me the most. I left her. Again. She was loosing herself. She needed help. She needed someone to take her out of dark that place. And I didn't do it.

What kind of a mate was I? I failed her. I failed her big time. I was so damn angry at her. I wanted her to see my hurt and understand her mistake. But instead I made a mistake.

And now. Now, she was in danger. Damn. She could be seriously hurt or injured.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I muttered in desperation. I was loosing my shit. What if something happened with her? God dammit she could be hurt. I felt hot tears build up in my eyes.

I was fucking crying

"It's all my fault" I kept repeating the same thing over and over again. There was a bang heard outside. It sounded like someone broke a door. My heart stuttered at the sound. Could it be her?

The sound stopped right after that. I waited and waited for at least a little signal that indicated her safety. But there was nothing. I closed my eyes in anger and hang my head low.

"FIND HER!" I heard the fucker's roar from outside.