ten

the horn that the car made, startled seonhui which caused her to flinch.

the guy stepped out of his car and walked to seonhui for a hug, "that took you long.", seonhui commented as the guy guided her in the car.

"sorry, babe, i just got off work when u called me.", he entered as the guy pouted his lips. "and you never call me this late... unless-", he shifts he body to her side.

"maybe, maybe not...", seonhui mumbled.

the next day

"thank for your time again, let's get to-"

knock knock

the secretary opened the door, "mr. park, your wife is here.", she said which made everyone happy except for two people.

the noise of heels walking closer can be heard, "goodmorning everyone.", she greets.

"aigo, seonhui-ssi, have you been well?", one of the manager greeted. "i've been well, mr. yoo, thank you for asking.", seonhui answered with a smile and a slight bow.

soon as she looked up, her eyes stopped two person sitting next to each other, mr. park noticed this, "i forgot, this is kim taehyung and min ahyoung, the daughter of our new shareholder.", mr. park mentioned.

seonhui  didn't looked pleased at all and so did min ahyoung. mr. park looked at taehyung and ahyoung, "this is park seonhui, the heir of the company and she is also my wife.", mr. park introduced.

"ah, yes, we had a family dinner yesterday.", ahyoung said with her crossed arms. "right, i forgot that.", mr. park mumbled.

meanwhile, taehyung stayed quiet while taking glances at seonhui as she ignored those.

taehyung

"that crazy b*tch is not only the heir of this company but also managed to get married after all.", ahyoung kept on venting the whole day about seonhui but i somehow am distracted in thoughts of seonhui getting married.

she looks healthy and i guess happy, "jimin, jimin? that's mr. park name, right?", ahyoung asked as she nudged my shoulder. i just nodded while feeding myself with kimbap.

"the food is delicious.", ahyoung commented as she keeps on shoving foods in her mouth.

not far from the right, i could see seonhui eating well and laughing with her husband along with the other workers.

her laugh, i don't know but it makes her attractive to me and my heart why does it beat so fast?