Sonic:All this Question

I wake up in a flash.I look around first, Shadow was sleeping in a chair and I was in a hospital bed. It was night time no star to nights.                        Red: Who's that in the chair. I look around faster trying to find Red. Red:I'm your mind idiot. Sonic: Great. Red:So who that. Sonic: That's Shadow Red:Your boyfriend. Sonic:Had did you.... Red: I'm in your head Sonic I see your memories. Sonic: so why did you ask. Red:To see you blush. I was blushing  and smiling at Shadow. I got out me hospital bed and went to the first desk to sigh myself out. When I got back in the room Shadow was still sleeping.                                                                                     Red: You two do it yet.                                                                             Sonic: Do what?                                                                                           Red: Your so stupid. Have you have sex yet.                            Sonic:What no no.                                                                      I carried Shadow to our dorm.                                               Red: You should get a house.                                                  Sonic:I can't all the the freedom fight need to be ready from battle . It good to live next to the base.              Red:Shadow live with you .                                                   Sonic: Yes he does.                                                                  I put Shadow in the our bed and I kissed on his head good night.                                                                                Red: When did you know your gay.                                    Sonic: You ask to much question.                                                The sun was coming up so I went to make Shadow breakfast.                                                                                       Red: Can you even cook?                                                         Sonic: Red shut up.                                                                    Red: I have one more question.                                           Sonic:Fine.                                                                                               Red: Are you go to tell Shadow about me.                         I thought about that:Then I smelled smoke. The eggs and pancakes was burning.