48. TLC, Part 1, Extended Scene

Just a reminder - this is an extension of Chapter 48, a more mature scene if you're interested in reading it. If not, you can skip straight to Chapter 49 and not miss any important parts of the story <3

* * * * *

God, I love you!" He said with a breathy laugh.

"I love you, too," I said, pulling him down to me for a long overdue kiss. "Now, how about I show you another way to relieve stress?"

"Even when I'm a drunken mess?" He asked.

"I think you're sobering up," I whispered.

He closed the space between us with a strong kiss that made everything in my body jolt to a brief stop before it started again. Then my heart started racing, sensing that Harry had lost some inhibition with the alcohol he had consumed. He aggressively pulled my body against his, grasping my backside firmly.

My breathing was already getting out of control. I worked to hold back a groan, but he was too good at this, capturing my senses and making me want him more than I ever had before. Each time we made love, I had to make a conscious decision to let go of my shyness about making noise. Besides, I wanted Harry to know how much I enjoyed what we were doing. He wasn't one to hold his sounds back either.

He skimmed his hand down to my thigh and pulled my leg up to wrap around his hips. Then he rocked himself against me with a loud sigh. As intense as it was for him to hold me like that, It wasn't long before we began to lose our balance, so he let me go. We searched each other, asking unspoken questions about where and how to proceed.

He slowly stepped backwards to the built in bench and sat down. I looked at him, hesitating as I wondered if we might hurt ourselves on such a slippery surface. He raised his eyebrows at me, challenging me to climb on.

"If I fall and hurt myself, take me to an emergency room across town, not ours," I told him and he laughed out loud.

"I'll hold on extra tight," he said deviously, pushing himself back farther on the bench.

I had to admit it made a very tempting picture, Harry sitting there drenched with his hair stretching out longer than I'd ever seen it, clearly aroused and breathless. I carefully situated myself with one leg on either side of his lap, still kneeling on the bench. I looked down at him, wiping the water droplets off his cheeks. "You're so sexy," I huffed.

I swooped in and seized his mouth, thrusting my tongue into his and drawing it back over and over again. Meanwhile, he kneaded my back side, which was the best place for him at the moment, since I still had a lingering fear about falling backwards. The more we kissed, the less air we had in our lungs and soon we were gasping for breath.

"I want you, Ell," he said in a shallow grunt.

"You already have me," I breathed into his mouth.

Without any further hesitation, he situated himself beneath me and I sat down slowly, letting me feel him so deeply that I thought I might just fall apart right then and there. "H..Harry." My voice was shaky as was my entire body. It felt so good that I didn't even want to move, but I knew he was getting impatient beneath me.

With a little encouragement from his hands on my hips, we began to move together in a fluid motion. I grabbed the towel bar behind his head while we moved. My voice started leaking out as a continuous moan that increased in volume each time we moved in sync. I felt like laughing and crying all at once with the intensity of our connection.

"Ohhhh," came his shaky moan, and it shot through me like an arrow. I was so glad I was able to give him this, to give him everything I had. 

I whimpered helplessly in reply and we moved faster and harder, pleasured sounds falling from both of us as we approached the finish line. He suddenly stalled, in as deep as he could go, and he let go of a pained cry as he finished. Next it was my turn, the feeling so powerful I felt like I might black out.

"See, I told you we'd be all right," he finally panted with a laugh as we both caught our breath. His hands were securely around my back, gripping me as if he was afraid I was going to fade away.

"That was so much more than all right," I said with a breathy laugh. "Ready for bed now?"

"Absolutely."