Ch. 24: The end

*A Few Days Later*

Jack opened his eyes, seeing Anti standing a few feet away with his arms crossed.

"This isn't fair." Anti said.

"After what's happened, I say that it is." Jack said. Anti walked towards Jack, he grabbed Jack's shirt, yanking Jack towards him.

"Y-You and your girlfriend aren't getting in my way again!" Anti shouted. Anti's eyes started glowing green. "I want out and Signe won't be able to do anything to stop me." Jack grabs Anti's wrists. Anti's eyes fade back to normal. "Wh-What the—"

"My stitches were taken out, I'm all healed all, meaning I'm not gonna have a problem keeping you at bay." Jack said. Anti's gritted his teeth

"Your fans want me—"

"But I don't want you." Jack snapped. Anti narrows his eyes at Jack.

"You can't get rid of me, Jack. I'll always be here, and I will come out again." Anti said.

"Sean?" They heard a voice ask. Anti loses his smile as Jack smiles.

"I'm not letting you hurt Signe ever again." Jack said. Jack lets go of Anti, Anti's hands ball into fists.

"You can't protect her from me!" Anti shouted as Jack woke up. Signe is watching a movie, Jack is resting with his head on her lap. Jack meets her eyes. Her hand is in his hair messing with it.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Yeah." Jack said.

"I just got off the phone with Amy." She said. Jack sits up, he turns to her.

"How's Mark, is he okay?" Jack asks. Signe smiles and nods.

"The surgery was a success, he's gonna be okay." She said. Jack smiles. Signe crawls into his lap, Jack laying down on the couch. She rests her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Anti isn't gonna come back, right?"

"I don't know, but don't worry." Jack said. She picks her head up, meeting his crystal blue eyes. Jack smiles at her, he kisses the top of her nose making her smile as she blushes. "I won't let him hurt you ever again." Signe rests her arms around his neck, closing her eyes as he laid back down. She felt his arms encircle around her waist. She fell asleep in his arms listening to his heartbeat in her head as she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!

I had no idea how end this story....

But now that Stop And Rewind is over....and I'll write another story about Anti in the future but for now here:

and I'll write another story about Anti in the future but for now here:

I make cover cooler because I can...

But I don't have a date for In the Dark yet because I've been focusing on Legends Never Fade and The Wizard Slayer....more Legends Never Fade....

But thank you all so much for the support for Stop And Rewind, I hope you all loved it because I loved writing it. And I hope you all travel over to In The Dark for Darkiplier and also the fact that In The Dark won't be an x reader......

In the Dark has no correlation with Stop And Rewind btw...

More information about In The Dark will be posted in this book!