Chapter 63

Angel-

The next few days fly by as Harry and I settle into our newly engaged status, Niall offered to take over for him so he could spend the rest of Ariel's break. Harry decided it was time that Ariel met the mouse so we spent a few days up at Disney world but to Ariel's delight.

Harry spoiled him of course, as he deserves to, but he insisted on buying me a set of bride ears with a tiara and veil. We did everything there was to do from silly family photos to the character dining. Ariel had the best time of his life and it was nice to do something so special on our first days as a real family.

Gemma was busy working away on the engagement party so it was an adjustment for sure, Ariel wasn't used to having to share me and Harry could sense it. We made sure to sit down and talk to him about what it means for Harry and I to be together, that we would be sleeping in the same bed and that every now and then we needed some time for just the two of us. He was pouty at first but seemed to understand that his father and I are much more then friends, he did want a real family after all.

Jerica came over and watched him so Harry and I could get out and shop for the engagement party, we're supposed to wear grey or silver which was fine for me. I found an amazing dress and matching shoes at the very first store we went to but I wouldn't let Harry see it, it was much harder for my fiance who is a massive fan of black but he compromised on a grey suit with black detailing and a black shirt underneath.

Before we knew it New Year's Eve was here, Gemma had come back to collect Ariel so he could hang out with Alexa and the sitters while we got ready.

Harry's in the shower, his suit is perfectly pressed and hanging up for him while my dress is still in the bag since I didn't want him to see it. I had already shower and curled my hair before pulling it up since he likes it up so much. After I was done I did a smokey eye with some silver shimmer to match my dress and a nude lip.

By the time I made my way into our room to get dressed Harry was out of the shower and doing his hair in the mirror. My dress has a built in bra so I slip on a nude thong and my gorgeous stoned sandals before sliding on the shimmering silver Herve Leger dress. The zipper and clasps are easy for me to reach, after doing them up I look at myself in the mirror.

The dress looks like it was made for me, it has cut outs and accentuates the bet parts of my body. I feel confident and sexy in it, I know Harry will love it.

"Holy shit." He mumbles as he stops dead in his tracks, his tight fitting grey slacks with black detailing are on along with his shirt but it's unbuttoned allowing his toned, inked chest and abdomen to be visible.

"That's what I said the first time I saw you," I smirk in the mirror back at him before turning around and touching his chest. "You were dressed very similar to this actually." I whisper as my fingertips run down to the band of his pants.

"You look incredible Angel, that dress is just... Wow." He says as he runs his hand through his hand messing up all the work he had just done.

"You like it?" I ask as I spin around.

"I love it, I love you." He replies as he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you too, now go get dressed. Don't want to be late for our own party."