Chapter. T H I R T Y N I N E

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

I was searching for Flynn for the past twenty minutes. He said that he would get a drink, but I couldn't find him at the bar. The guests were about to leave and I needed him by my side. I was starting to get worried. Where the hell could he be?

"Hey pudding,"

I turned around and I let out a breath of relieve. Thank god, he was finally here. "Where were you?" I asked as I looked at him from head to toe. His hair was disheveled and he looked flushed. Why did it looked like he just ran a marathon?

"Oh, I--uhm just went to get a drink." He said as he slipped his arm around my waist. His breathing was fast and I could feel the beating of his heart. Where the hell was he?

"I went to the bar and you weren't there."

He stopped and looked at me, but then smiled. "Oh and then...uhm... I went to the restroom."

"Oh." I wanted to slap myself. Why was I so worried? The restroom was on the other side of this room, so that explains why he's out of breath.

This all still feels like a fairytale. A modern fairytale. The thing is, they always say that modern fairytales never have a happy ending. I think that's what I'm afraid off. I'm afraid that the happiness I'm feeling right now, is just temporary.

"Hey, pudding. Don't think too much." Flynn kissed my forehead and smoothed the wrinkles out of my face. "I'm here, I will always be here."

He looked me in the eyes. Everytime he does that, I fall even more in love with him. My face warmed as he crept closer and wrapped his arms around me. The way his hands caressed my face, or his gentle eyes met my own, It's magical.

"I just got so worried and I don't know why. You're my fiancee and I mean you would never betray me. I feel so stupid right now." I laughed stupidly, but stopped immediately when Flynn stayed silent.

He just looked me dead in the eye and it freaked me out. Why was he staring at me like that. "Babe?"

He shook his head softly and gave me a soft squeeze. "I was zoning out, but of course not. Why would you even think that? You are everything I want and everything I will ever need pudding. You are my queen. Never question that."

He grabbed my hand and kissed my ring finger. "I want to make you my wife, because I know we are soulmates. I love you so much and...and don't let any gossip break us apart. Just...see gossip or whatever you may hear as something we need to overcome together...as a couple."

"Of course, I mean... That's what we always do." I answered smiling. "Now let's go. People are waiting for us."

Flynn held me close to his side and we walked back to his parents. His parents were talking to Milan and my aunt and it seemed like they are getting along very well.