Chapter Nine- The "Problem"

JADES POINT OF VIEW

"That was the quickest fuck of my life" Reina whined as I sighed and rubbed my face. I walked around her bedroom looking for my pants so I could leave.

"My bad ma I just ain't in the mood, I couldn't keep it up" I tell her pulling up my pants as she laughed hysterically from behind me. My shit just wouldn't get hard it's not my fault this is the first time the shit has happened and she laughing at me.

I shook my head and grabbed my car keys walking out of her room with her following behind me. Before I could make it to the door she grabbed my arm and stopped me and I noticed she still wasn't dressed but it didn't do anything I still didn't feel horny.

"I don't wanna talk right now, I gotta go" I say pulling my hand away and walking out of her house. Reina lived out in Inglewood so every time I walked out of the house there was always a bunch of kids and teens standing around my car admiring it, but as soon as they saw me they all scurried away.

I climbed in the ride and turned my stereo as loud as it could go before pulling out still thinking about my problem. I hoped Reina ass wasn't going to tell everybody, I mean who the fuck wants to fuck with a nigga who can't even get hard.

I pulled out my phone and called Ohaji and like always the nigga didn't even pick up his phone. I called Rico right after and he picked up the phone on the third ring.

"What you want nigga?" Rico asked laughing as he said something to someone in the background and they both bust out laughing.

"Pass the phone to my brother nigga" I say growing a attitude and he chuckled before I heard the phone being passed.

"I thought you went to go fuck with Reina big head ass" Ohaji said into the phone before letting out a series of coughs. I shook my head knowing they were probably smoking my fucking weed.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about bruh, I couldn't get my dick to stay hard and I'm scar-" I started before he cut me off with laughter.

"Why the fuck you talking to me about your dick bruh?" Ohaji asked laughing and coughing at the same time.

"Shut the fuck up and don't say it out loud" I said through gritted teeth when I heard everyone in the background bust out laughing.

"My bad bruh, what have you done differently in the past couple of days?" Ohaji asked growing serious even though I could still here the humor in his voice. I sighed wondering if I should just hang up and figure it out on my own.

"Nothing really I ain't had sex I been chilling with Ivory you know" I say shrugging and he bust out laughing again.

"That's your problem then nigga, you done caught feelings for my baby mama but it's all good I'll let you borrow her for the time being" Ohaji said coughing and I rolled my eyes as I hung up and pulled up to the house.

I ain't catching feelings for nobody I told myself I was never going to fall in love so I'm not gonna fall in love to many woman out there to only keep one around. Ivory was cool but we was just homies and I liked being able to tell her shit that was on my mind, I even taught her to roll up a blunt for me when I was stressed.

I walked into the house and the strong smell of weed filled my nose and I ignored it and ran up the stairs opening the door to Ivory's room and walking inside closing the door. She sat up in bed and gave me a confused look.

"Are you just going to tell me whats wrong or what?" She asked and I nodded and pulled of my shoes and shirt and climbed into bed with her as she scooted over to make enough room for me.

"I need you to do me a favor, but it's gonna sound weird as hell" I say and she raised her eyebrow and sat up all the way crossing her legs.

"It depends on what it is, you know I'm not doing anything to weird" she said crossing her arms and I nodded wondering how I was going to ask her this.