Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Julia's POV

It's already Friday and let me tell you, nothing about this place is normal. I mean, I've only been at this school for two days and my god the rivalry is insane. People actually fight each other for stupid reasons like making eye contact, and the spinners have to stop the fights.

The only thing slightly normal is the classes. It's hard to understand at first but the colours of the doors are like the 'signs' for which class it is. Like my History class has an orange door. I wouldn't have understood if I didn't have Diana to help me, and she also seems to be the only other normal part about the school.

Classes are like other schools except, obviously, the school is split in half so there are two identical classes for each team which is slightly weird, but partially normal because one teacher can't teach an entire grade.    

There is a party on every Friday for seniors which is strange for a school to host, but I guess they do it because the location of the school is weird and there is nothing fun for students to do. The only things in this area are a supermarket, a spa, this school, a motel with a gas station and two restaurants.

Coming from New York, this place is absolutely boring, but I do like the way the area is surrounded by a forest. It kind of makes me feel like I am in Teen Wolf.

I didn't want to go to the party tonight, so I'm going to go to the spa after dinner and then I'm going to go to sleep early. I'm hoping that sleeping makes me taller because I'm 5'5 - I guess that's just my excuse for sleeping all the time.

I sit down on my bed which has plain white covers. I didn't bother to bring my own covers, but I did bring my own pillows and things. The dorm room is quite small, it only fits the two single beds, two desks, two cupboards and the door to the bathroom.

I'm grateful that each dorm has its own bathroom. There are a lot of things I can share, but I don't know if I can deal with more than two of us using the same bathroom. I take my time getting ready and so I don't want to be on a shower schedule every day.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the party tonight? It's the first one of the year... Almost everyone in our grade will be there..." Diana asks, breaking my thoughts, as she slides on her shoes. I shake my head and stare down at my plain white vans.

"Don't worry, I'll go next week. It'll just be full of drunk people and I'm not in the mood to have a hangover tomorrow," I explain. "But next week I promise I'll come and try to win as many drinking games for The Daredevils as I can."

Diana chuckles. "Okay, but please keep the curtains closed tomorrow. I can't find any really cute guys and so I need to be drunk enough to make out with someone that magically become attractive after a few shots," she explains. "I'm going to have a major HO tomorrow and I can't deal with light."

I nod, slightly amused by her tactic. It's true that there aren't any absolutely gorgeous boys in this school - except for Max Holland who I apparently can't even look at. Maybe I should try and look at him and see what he does... It would be fun to see, unless he punches me.

Well, I guess if he punched me I wouldn't find him attractive at all. If a guy hits me, I'm out - and I'm taking his wallet with me.

Back to the point, the guys in The Daredevils are semi-cute but most of them are airheads or taken. Maybe for one night some of them would be fun but nothing extremely eye catching.

One of the spinners for The Daredevils, Oliver, is kind of good looking and seems nice. But sadly it seems like all spinners are kind of out of bound, even if they're on my team. So Oliver isn't an option either.

"Ready?" Diana asks as she opens the door. I nod and grab my bag. I'm going to go straight from dinner to the spa, but I can't miss dinner because I'm so freaking hungry. I skipped lunch to go to the library and study since I knew I didn't want to study this afternoon. Unfortunately, in senior year, they don't start off slowly. It's more like the teachers try to kill you by giving you four tests in the first week.

Sounds fun, doesn't it?

I walk down the hallway with Diana at my side. The dining hall is quite a walk from our dorm rooms which are basically on the other end of the school.

As we walk, there are hardly any students because we're five minutes late and usually nobody is late to get food in this school.

I notice three boys walking down the hall, towards the exit of the school rather than the dining hall. I frown and when they get closer I notice that one of the boys are Max Holland.

Diana and I are obviously walking on the right hand side of the school and since they are in The Dominators, they are on the left, but I am closer to the centre and Diana is walking beside the lockers that line the hallway.

If Max really doesn't want me looking at him, what would he do to stop me?

As the boys get closer, I look at him and he turns to look at me, and a smirk appears on his lips as he winks it me.

But as soon as he is opposite us, his smile drops and he grabs my arm, then shoves me up against a random locker. Diana screams and my eyes widen as he puts his hand around my neck. He isn't doing it harshly, and I can still breath, but barely.

He doesn't say anything and I frown when I notice him slipping something into the back pocket of my pocket.

Then he steps away and smirks once again, and walks off with the other boys, right out the school.

I turn to look at Diana and she seems just as confused as I am. I pull out the piece of paper that he slipped into my pocket and notice it has his name and number on it.

Diana shakes her head and takes it from me, then rips it up into little pieces. "Look, that was weird for him to give you his number. Whatever it is that he wants, don't let him have it. He's bad news, Julia and I actually like you so please don't let him ruin you. Trust me, he has ruined a lot of the girls in this school."

~~*~~

We're on chapter 2 and already 11K reads THANK YOU OH MY GOSH I APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG