St cast: why you broke up

Finn
Who wanted to: you
Reason: couldn't stand the hate
Every time you would post something on Instagram, there would always be that group of people to try to put you down.

"Finn I can't take it anymore" you cried as he held on to me. "Babe, please Don't listen to them, your everything that I want" he said as the tears came from him too.

"I'm sorry but I can't be with you any more" You said.

(Just imagine how bad that hate would be if he did get a gf lmao)
_______________________________
Gaten
Who wanted to: him
Reason: jealousy

"Just leave me alone" Gaten said slamming his bedroom door. You followed behind him and opened the door.

"Baby, what's wrong" you said. "Shouldn't you be calling someone else baby? He said taking his jacket off.

"What are you talking about" you asked clearly confused. "Don't act dumb, I saw how touchy you were with Finn at his birthday party" Gaten said.

"Wha-" you said before being cut off. "Save it, I'm done with you" he said.

______________________________

Noah
Who wanted to: you
Reason: was barely spending time with you (is with Millie most of the time)

There I sat on Noah's and I couch of our shared apartment at 10:30pm. Slowly falling asleep, You heard the front door open and Noah came in smiling.

"What are you doing up" he asked kissing my cheek. You rolled your eyes. "What's wrong" he asked showing little to no care.

"What's wrong, what's WRONG is that I barely get to see you, only at 10:30 every night" You said fuming at every word.

"Baby, you know I'm bu-" he said. "If spending everyday with Mille is being busy then ok, it seems like you'd rather be her boyfriend than mine" you said as your eyes started to get glossy. You ran out of our apartment and into the nosy streets of L.A.

(Ik that him and Millie are best friends before y'all come at me lol)
_______________________________
Caleb
Who wanted to: him
Reason: was always busy and he wanted you to move on in your life and not wait for him.

"Hey Caleb" you sang through the phone. "Hey y/n" he sighed.

"What's wrong" you asked.

"Y/n, I hate to do this but I think we should just be friends" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why" you said as your voiced cracked. "I don't want to but I just think that you shouldn't wait for me all the time" he said.

"Im ok with waiting though" I said. "Please, it will be better for the both of us y/n" he said.

You wiped the incoming tear.

"Ok Caleb" you said. With that he ended the call.