Chapter 17

Hendry, we still healing meaning they weren't able to move on the spot. Ryder smiled when he knew the Adventure Bay was alright and that nothing was going on. He sighs and went to check on Rocky who was feeling better already. He was able to move and play softly but like the other and was able to move his hurt paw but not that much since it had bandages on.

"You think it's a good idea to head back to Adventure Bay?" Rocky asks watching Ryder change his bandage.

"Not yet. Perhaps tomorrow we can move to." Ryder smiled making Rocky bark happily.

Ryder finishes with the bandages and turned around when he heard his pups barking.

"Ryder Wally is outside!" Rubble bark happily.

"Yeah! Can we go say hi to him?" Skye bark happily.

"Sure just be careful." Ryder chuckles seeing Rocky joining them with Chase help of course.

RoboDog opens the hatch revealing a sandy beach and they ran to the docks seeing Wally the walrus clapping his hands.

"Wally!!" all the pups bark happily.

Ryder just chuckles and went back inside leaving the pups to chit chat with Wally while he goes to see how his boyfriend was doing. When he opened the door he sighs and shook his head. There was Thunder who was sleeping and no Hendry to be seen.

"Thunder. Wake up." Ryder rub making Thunder jump up.

"R-Ryder? Huh, where's Hendry!?" Thunder gasp while looking around.

"I don't know. I was hoping you know." Ryder said making Thunder growl.

"That idiot probably went to get some pudding in the kitchen. Come on!" Thunder bark and ran out the room with Ryder following behind. 

Hendry looked to his left and right and groan in pain at the same time. He pushes down the pain still feeling it and continue to walk to the fridge and smiled when he saw is objected.

"Yes!" Hendry cheered and grab the pudding but gasp when it was taken away from his hand.

"Nope!" Hendry gulp when he saw it was Ryder. "What do you think you're doing out of bed mister."  

Ryder crosses his arms and raises a brow making Hendry look nervous and smiled. He looked down and saw Thunder laughing. He glares at the pup and looked back up at Ryder who shook his head at his lover making him chuckle.

"S-Sorry I just wanted to eat some pudding." Hendry chuckles and looks at the pudding. "C-Can I have it back?"

Ryder blinks his eyes and walks towards his room letting Hendry know he has to floor but stop when he heard him groan and turned around to see him leaning on the wall of the entrance of the kitchen breathing fast but trying to hide it.

"Hendry......." Ryder said putting the pudding in his pocket and help his boyfriend. "This is why I don't want you walking. You still haven't healed yet and you're making your ribs get damage more." 

Ryder helped Hendry walk to his room and laid him down hearing him groan and was finally laying down on the bed.

"S-Sorry...I just wanted to get that p-pudding." Hendry chuckle.

"Of course. Here and I don't want you walking out your room again. Or else." Ryder warns making Hendry chuckle nervously.

Ryder just shook his head and went to check on the pad that he laid on the tiny desk and RoboDog was checking on Hendry who was happily eating the pudding.

"Oh, Thunder the pups are outside with Wally. Care to join them?" Ryder looked at Thunder who was about to say yes but stop and looked at Hendry who smiled.

"Go ahead, little man. Go have fun. Anyways I have my beautiful nurse here to take care of me." Hendry purred making Ryder blush and flick him on the forehead.

Thunder chuckle and nod his head running out the door and going with the other pups. RoboDog bark and went to Ryder who kneels down and let RoboDog download the health he got from Hendry.

"Okay, from your stupid stunt you just did your ribs were little big damage causing you pain but other than that you're okay. Your buries are healing but slowly." Ryder said walking close to Hendry but gasp when he was pulled closer.

"I know it was stupid but come on. I was hungry," Hendry whined making Ryder roll his eyes.

"You're lucky your my boyfriend, Hendry," Ryder said bobbing him on the nose.

"Indeed I am. Lucky to have the most adorable, cute, and beautiful boyfriend I have. Ack!" Hendry groan when he tried sitting up making Ryder laugh.

"Hey, now. Don't try moving so much." Ryder kissed his lover on the lips and pulled back. "We're gonna head home tomorrow so rest up and let yourself heal." 

Ryder pointed his finger at Hendry who chuckles and nods his head. He laid his head back down but he threw away the pudding cup and went to sleep. Ryder smiled and left the room making sure RoboDog watches him 24/7 and leaves the room to check on the pups to see them barking happily when Wally on land with his wife and child. They were running around them and wagging their tail beside Rocky who was resting under a tree with Chase watching his teammates carefully. He sighed and walk towards back inside the base smiling.

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this chapter was short. Promise the next one won't be short.