Chapter 33 (Belong with you)

Salam hello #TLIMMsquad. How are we all and how was the last chapter? I guess we got a 50:50 for #teamZainMalik and #teamAmalik. Hehhe.. anyway a huge shout out goes to my first commenter on the previous chapter which is (MaimunaRamalanAbubak). I really appreciate you lovely. 😘
Hope you guys will enjoy the chapter.

#TLIMM
#TLIMMsquad
💕
*****************
Malik pulled over at the front of Amal's home. The entire car ride was dull and silent with many things in both of their minds unlike earlier when he came to pick her up. Malik had sensed Amal's silence and refusal to utter a word but he didn't want to press it into an issue.

"Thank you". She said as her hand went to the car door to unlock it and make her way into her home.

"Are you okay Amal?". He questioned making her stop and turn her head to look at him.

"I am good,i had a nice time. Thanks".
She answered trying to force a smile. She noticed the look in his eyes that says he didn't buy what she just told him,but he smiled at her. A genuine smile unlike her forced one and her face immidiately broke into a real smile too. She turned her head to the otherside trying to hide her face away from him. That's the thing about love,even their smile becomes contagious to you.

"Now that's a real smile unlike the first". He spoke with a sly grin with his grip still on the steering wheel.

"I got to go now,you need to be somewhere too". Amal said as she began to makea step out of his car.

"Can i text you later?".He called out to her.

"Text me anytime you're home." She responded with a toothy grin making him shake his head in amusement. He started his car and drove away from Amal's premises as she entered into her home.
He drove straight to his family home to go pick up Zain and Munira. He entered into the house and greeted with his parents,luckily for him there were less people as many of the ladies have finished off with their henna and gone to their respective homes.

Zain and Munira got ready to leave and came to the big sitting room where Malik was having a discussion with his parents.

"So you're all set to go home", Malik spoke to Zain with his face full of smile as he looked at how gorgeous the henna looked on her hand.

"Yes we are. We've actually finished up with everything when i called". Zain answered shyly. She's still a little shy in the presence of her in laws even though she's comfortable around them as they treat her like one of their own.
Malik stood from his sitting position and bid his parents goodbye as Zain and Munira followed behind him to his car outside.
They dropped Munira at her home and made their way back to their home too. Malik has noticed Zain's dullness eventhough she was trying hard to conceal it.

"I love your henna,it's so gorgeous like you." He brought her hands to his lips as he kissed it and he saw the beautiful smile that made its way to her face.

"Thank you lover". She kissed his cheeks.
That was how he drove them home with one hand in her hands and the other on the steering wheel as he listened to her talk about how her day went on.

***************
"Urrghhh Amal i don't know how you deal with the working with someone you love in the same environment without any distraction ".
Hafsah spoke air quoting the word 'working ' with confusion clearly written in her face.
They were at the usual eatery where they get lunch.

"What's up with you Hafsah? You look confused,exhausted and lemmi say in love because Faisal is clearly written all over this cute face".
Amal said touching her face as if she was examining it.