Elf Village

"The princess has returned! Open the gates!" A loud voice sounded out.

Kozu looked around as he saw two big wooden gates open for him and the others. As the gates open Kozu's eyes opened in amazement. Elves were everywhere as they lived in mushroom shaped houses. Some were working on farms and some looked like they just got through hunting different beasts and animals.

"Amazing.." Kozu said in awe.

"Right? It is amazing isn't it?" Rika spoke with self confidence as Kozu followed her.

As Kozu and the elves went past several shaped houses many elves gave Kozu a strange look. Luckly it wasn't as bad as Rita's look but it was still kind of creepy the way their eyes just constantly stared at him as if he was a puppy. Rita on the other hand looked at him as if he was... whatever is cuter than a puppy? In the end it was not as bad as he thought it would be but still uncomfortable.

'I must obtain a skill to change my appearance or maybe evolve if that helps. I'll try to focus next time on a image that I want to look like when I transform.' Kozu thought to himself as his silver eyes scanned his surroundings.

< Congratulations! >

'Oh dear'

<You have gained the affection of multiple elves from your cuteness.

By gaining their affection you will recieve the guidance of the forest spirits if you keep their affection for two days or do something for the whole village and receive it instantly!>

'...
No.'

Kozu followed without focusing on his surroundings anymore. His eyes just looked at Rita's back in deep thought.

'Please.. God? Whoever? Please make this atleast more serious.... I'm not going to last with all this. This world is too weird with cute things... Please help me.' Kozu prayed desperately and clung to Rita's clothing unconsciously.

His eyes looked back around warily still unaware what he was doing. From everyones perspective that saw him was that he looked like a shy and cute little thing that hid behind Princess Rita.

Rita felt the tug on her light armor clothing and looked down.

Drop.

Kozu felt something liquid like drop on his head. As he reached with his finger to his head and brought it back down all he could muster up was

"Eh?" Kozu had a puzzled expression as he looked after seeing blood on his finger.

'I'm seeing the face of death...'

The beautiful Rita looked at him with a red face and Blood drizzling down her nostrils. Her eyes sparkled like crazy which blinded Kozu.

'MY EYES! MY EYES THEIR BURNING!' Kozu thought as his heart raced from knowing he messed up.

"P-please don't hug me." Kozu looked very pitiful and highly cute to everyone including Rita.

"I... I can't hold it... You must promise me that I can hug you later. If not i'm hugging you now." Rita spoke while holding her nose.

"Okay okay I promise!" Kozu spoke hurriedly.

Kozu looked away quickly and stopped clutching onto Rita.
He followed closely behind still feeling gazes on him. Rita looked like she wanted him to still tug and hold onto her but she knew if she did something he would be to scared. She continued on her way towards her home.

"Were closing in on the castle. Kozu be careful not to be to cute in front of my mother." Rita spoke in casual matter as if her warning meant nothing.

"B-but i'm not even trying to be cute. Why does everyone think i'm so cute?" Kozu asked what was on his mind. Even if his stats say that he still didn't look like the cutest thing in the world. Don't get things wrong he knew he was cute but could stats really affect so many people? Maybe this world's sense of cuteness is off?

"Because your cute. That's why I think your cute." Rita spoke normally this time and not in a crazy elf's voice.

'To make him comfortable with me I must restrain myself from being crazy and act normal.' Rita thought to herself as different visions of her petting him and hugging him tightly appeared in her head.

"Woah is that your castle? It looks like a huge tree." Kozu spoke snapping Rita out of her thoughts.

In front of them lied a huge tree about eight stories tall and several stories wide. It was shaped into a big mansion with branches and green sparkly leaves. To Kozu it was a very bizzare and beautiful sight to behold.

"Yes it is beautiful indeed. Kozu you really are to cute. So cute it maybe a problem haha." Rita laughed looking at Kozu's awe struck face.

Kozu looked at her strangely before having his face turn red from embarrassment.

"Please stop calling me cute." Kozu said in a shaky voice.

"M-maybe....Maybe I will maybe I won't." Rita did everything to hold it in as she tried to still speak normally.