Chapter 2

They all started to circle me again. "Little bitch!" The one who I had hit yelled. "Look, im sorr" I tried to say before he kicked me hard in the stomach. I groaned out in pain. I tried to get up but he ran over to me and kicked me again. "You're gonna pay for hitting me." He spat out as he walked over to me. "No. Im sorry." I cried out. The grin he had on his face as he walked over sent shivers down my spine. I stumbled to my feet and tried to run but was in too much pain and fell. I tried to crawl away but was pulled back. "I don't think so." The older one said. He flipped me over as the other two held my arms down. "Help!!! Someone! Please!" I screamed out. He then slapped me so hard across the face, all I could see was black. "Shut up!" He said as he placed his hand over my mouth. "You're ours now! And im so going to enjoy this." I began to cry historically. Oh god. Please. Someone help me. He started to rip my clothes off. I fought and fought. Fought as hard as I could trying to get away but it was no use. I did the only thing that came to mind and bit the inside of his hand as hard as I could. "HELP! Somebody. Please!" I yelled as loud as I could. "OOOOWWWW. YOU LITTLE..." He screamed out as he then back handed the other side of my face. "Noooo! Noooo! Please!!!" I cried. He then ripped more clothes off and the one boy took his belt off and tied my hands to part of a tree with it. "Please don't do this" I pleaded.  "Please don't do this." One of them mimicked as he laughed. "Oh this is going to be so much fun." The older one said as he walked towards me. "Please." I whispered out through my tears. "I said," he kicked me once more "shut up!" I felt the cracks in my ribs and they were definitely broken. He grabbed both of my inner thighs to push them apart. He grabbed them so hard, bruises began to appear instantly. "Someone help..." I sobbed out. The other two were mocking my cries for help as they laughed, waiting their turn I suppose. I was so tired, weak, and sore. I knew no one had heard me. No one was coming. I turned my head, thinking if I just looked away, maybe it wouldn't be as bad. I felt him on top of me and prepared for the worst. "What do you think you're doing!?"

Regina had followed the screams. She couldn't believe her eyes. She had just got there when she seen a girl, half naked, bound to a tree with a man on top of her. She could just feel the rage flowing through her. She had remembered her nights with the king. Being forced upon her will. She wouldn't wish that on anybody. She magicked herself right behind him. "What do you think you're doing?!" The man startled, looked behind him. The other two boys stepped in front of him as if to protect him. "Who the hell are you?" He spat out at her. "Your worst nightmare." Regina said with venom in her words. The one boy started walking towards her as if to restrain her. Regina just threw her hand up and the boy went flying some distance away. "What the hell?" The other boy said as he tried to get to Regina. But he was also sent flying. Regina was appalled at the sight laid in front of her. The man then got off. "You're gonna regret that!" He yelled as he ran towards her. Regina wasn't afraid and that only made him madder. "Stupid bitch..." She then plunged her hand into the mans chest and pulled out his heart.

I didn't know what was going on. Everything happened so fast. One minute I was preparing for the worst and then I heard a woman's voice. My vision was a little blurry but I could hear what was happening. I heard a crash to one side of me and another crash to the other side. I heard the man threatening the woman and then he was moaning in pain. I blinked a few times to better my vision and all I could make out was a blurry figure and a....a heart! Oh no! Shes come to bring me back! I was so scared. I was not going back there. She could kill me this time but I was not going back. I began to try to wiggle free while I could. The man just groaned out in pain. "P-please." He managed to breathe out. "What do you think you're doing? With a little girl? You disgusting,worthless waste of air!" She squeezed the heart once more and then dust fell through her hands. His body then fell to the ground. That made me even more scared. She started to walk towards me," No! No!" I plead as I try even harder to get loose of that damn belt. "It's ok. I..."
"You killed my father!" The boy yelled as he ran towards them. "I'm gonna kill you, you b..." he began to scream but then I heard the sound of a hand being plunged into his chest. She crushed his heart too. I heard a rustle in the leaves but nothing happened. The other one must have taken the hint and ran for his pathetic life. I was finally able to get free. I rubbed my wrists as they had been tied too tight. I looked up and saw her walking towards me. I started to scramble away. "N-no. No please. Dont take me back" I cried still trying to get away from her. "It's ok. Im not going to hurt you." I struggled to get to my feet. It was so cold. I was in so much pain and so exhausted. I scrambled as fast as I could. Falling every few feet. I looked back and she was gone. I turned back around to continue and she had appeared a few feet in front of me. I gasped as I put my body weight on the tree next to me. I could make out brunette hair....What? That's not her! I then turned to run the other way and she appeared in front of me again. "Im not going to hurt you. " she said reaching out her hand. I didn't know this lady. I had just witnessed her ripping out two hearts and crushing it. Not another one like her. I started to back away. "Please. Just-j-j" I began to say. But tripped over a log and began to roll down the hill.

           Regina didn't want to hurt the girl. She just wanted to help. But she understood why she was so shaken. After what she had just been through. And then seeing her crush those hearts. She understood. When she reached her hand out, the girl had backed away and then tripped. She gasped as the girl rolled down the hill. Before she could do anything she heard a loud thump and rushed over to see what happened. The girl had hit her head on a rock at the bottom. She magicked herself next to the girl. This poor girl. She seen all the bruises and blood. This saddened her deeply. She turned the girl over to see if she was breathing. As she did so, she seen a chain around her neck. Whatever was on it was tucked under her hair. Regina moved her hand out of the way and picked up the necklace. As soon as she turned her hand over and looked down, a gust of magic blew out. The memory of her having her daughter and then sending her away shortly after all came flooding back. She gasped as she put her hands to her mouth. Tears began to fall from her cheeks. My little girl! She couldn't believe it. She then began to feel so much regret and so many emotions began to fill her mind. What have I done? Seeing her like this. Knowing it was all her fault. She needed to help her now! She picked the girl up and magicked herself to Snow and the others. "Regina! What happened?" Snow called out. "Later. Right now we need to help her."