Chapter 66

Harry-

I felt like I was going to pass out, I hadn't seen Nissa since the last court date years ago. She wasn't as beautiful, as alluring as she had once been and I found myself angry that I had fallen into her trap.

I am WAY better then that.

"She's bluffing," Ezra assures us as he pats my shoulder. "She tried the same move with me, Ariel is your twin and any judge that would even give her the time of day is a fool.

"Or fucking her." Angel spits bitterly.

"Did you see her? That is not the Nissa we once knew, she's angry and desperate." Ezra goes on before hugging Angel, "Everything will be ok. Harry and I will make sure of it." He assures her as he looks at me, I nod before turning to Gemma.

"That felt good, that shouldn't of felt that good." Gemma muses and I shake my head, "Seriously though, need your eyes checked?" She asks.

"I was a kid and she was a stripper." I shrug before feeling Angels arm wrap around my waist.

"How did she know about the party?" Jerica asks as Niall and Liam leads the party goers back in and Angel narrows her eyes at a particular woman before marching over to her.

"Did you tell Clarissa about tonight?" Angel asks sternly, Louis' flavor of the month rolls her eyes and shrugged. "I want you out." Angel snaps.

"Come on Louis." The woman stomps towards him and he shakes his head.

"Was gonna break up with you after some mediocre sex tonight anyways." He shrugs as I fight back a chuckle, the woman huffs and continues to stop off. "Maybe next time you should try not lying there like a dead fish, a shower would help too!" He adds before turning to Jerica, "So... What are you doing tonight beautiful?" Jerica crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at him.

"Fuckboy say what?" She retorts.

"Uh what?" Louis mumbles as Angel snickers.

"Exactly." Jerica muses before walking to the bar.

"Wait, I don't understand." He whines as he runs after her.

"You friend is kind of pathetic." Angel teases as she walks over to me, the party had returned to normal. Like no ex wives slash mothers tried to crash it. "We're going to be ok right?" She asks as she places her hands against my chest, I set mine on her hips and kiss her softly.

"We'll be more then alright love, now let's go celebrate so we can have some better then mediocre sex." I tease and she blushes.

"Please don't make me an actual grandpa before I'm 50." Ezra mumbles as Angel looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'll try my best not to sir." I smirk as she hits my chest playfully, "Dance with me again?" I ask.

"Thought you'd never ask." She says smiling brightly, the candles lighting the room illuminate her natural beauty and she's absolutely breathtaking. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She whispers as we sway to the John Legend song.

"Because you're so beautiful and I can't believe you're mine."