[IX]

That night, back at the club...

"Namjoon!" I screamed. It was hard to talk at a club but I still tried my best to tell her who I was.

She smiled, her full, luscious lips painted a dark red like cherry. Lips that I only wanted to lick.

She grabbed my shoulder as she pulled herself closer to me. I felt her soft body mesh against me. Putting her soft lips near me—close enough to touch—she blew into my ears her breath. "I like it."

"Like what?" I almost felt...shy. Why was she so different from others? Why did she have such effects on me and so easily?

"Your name." She swayed her hips as she guided my hands to her waist. "I like your name."

"Yours?" I asked. I needed to know. I was desperate.

"Me to know and for you to find out...if you're lucky, of course." She blew a kiss. She was playing hard to get but it was so frustrating. I wanted her so desperately.

So seductive. I didn't know why but it was so seductive when she puckered her lips. Even though it was so corny, so typical...her seduction did things to me.

She made me lose control.

She made me free.

I followed her.

With each step, I forgot about Jungkook. I forgot about my promise that I made to Hoseok. I forgot I had been at the club with my friends. All I focused on was her.

Hypnotized by her, I followed her until I couldn't help myself. Unable to keep my hands to myself, I grabbed a hold on her slender wrists and pulled her away from the crowd but deeper into the club, where it was more secluded and dulled the loud sound of music.

I crashed my lips down unto her soft lips letting her taste take me further into hypnotism.

Usually I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't be crashing my lips against someone. But once I felt her soft lips, and the slow moans that escaped her throat, as my hand roamed her body and my tongue hungrily tasted her, I couldn't stop.

As if it was a fever, my body burned. I let the lust take over and let instinct and desire take physical form.

Somehow we find a deserted closet to get some privacy.

One by one flimsy pieces of fabric of our attire fell to the floor as we moved to the rhythm of our heartbeats that thumped together in unison.
I saw her perked nipples in the dimness and found them to be so desirable. They were equally tasty as I suckled from them the nonexistent honey.

What I did receive was her mewls of satisfaction and pleasure filled gasps that begged for more. I sucked the pair one by one, taking my time with them, giving them my full attention. As I moved to the crevice of her breasts I sucked hard to leave dark hickeys on them. Her skin marbled by my kisses was beautiful.  She was a work of art by a master artist.

My hand traveled lower to her stomach and then her upper thighs before I found her heated core waiting for my attention.

I watch as her eyelids shutter close as my daring fingers edge closer and closer to her flower. When it reaches completely, my thumb poking past her curls, she gasps a relieved sigh. Taking that as a yes, I went further.

My palm felt her soft skin underneath it and felt the moisture that had accumulated. I watched her every movement as I pressed my hand further and rubbed in motion until my fingers were coated in her honey.

"Please..." a gasp comes out. I know she is unsatisfied and I had started a hunger in her, which I was happily and willingly going to fulfill.

"Say yes..." I whispered, my voice low and deeper than it could get as it was laced and coated with lust.

"Namjoon!"

That was only the beginning...