Chapter 9

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys How Are You All :) Like I promised Another Update For You All :) Me And Norabubbles Hope You Like This Chapter :) A Very Big Shout Out To Our Fans And I Big Thanks To You All With All Your Support :D Please Comment & Vote If You Have Any Questions Please Ask :) Enjoy Guys Thanks For Reading :) ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Nathan you and Rachel go north, Joe Molly Jack you guys take the east and west me and Josh will take the south side of the territory we must find Alex she could be in danger or seriously hurt" Leo ordered with Josh by his side.

Everyone nodded there heads then went off to do what their future Alpha had ordered. Leo looked at Josh, "we have to find her who know what's happened to her" Josh nodded in agreement, "yer but were would a 2nd class warrior go? Also what would she be doing?" "no idea".

"Leo anything toreport?" Leo replied to his father's question,"no dad we have started looking but we've found nothing yet" "inform me when you find anything" "yes father" just as fast as he came Blaze disconnected the mind link.

Josh looked at Leo, "this may take awhile we have no idea were she is". Leo huffed replying, "no kidding".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 HOURS LATTER

They been out here for 5 hours searching the territory but so far they found nothing and they felt like giving up, "Leo we found nothing we have to stop she's not here she might be dead for all we know" Nathan spoke making Leo tense up with anger, "we are not giving up were going to find her" he growled not liking how Nathan sounded.

Nathan was a strong guy, he was the head pack fighter, he was 23 year old short brown hair with blue eyes. He had a lode of mussel on his body showing everyone just how strong he his.

Pitcher Of Nathan ---->

Leo didn't like his attitude, Alex was one of his fighters and she's worked so hard to get were she is today.

However before Leo bit his head off Jack did, "Nathan do you even care about your own pack member? She's worked so hard to get were she is today, remember when we were training and we saw her try training then we found out she was blind you made fun of her. But now look at her she's -"

"I DO CARE" Nathan interrupted and stormed off growling. Before anyone could try to calm his down a small faint howl stopped them all in their tracks, "what was that?" Josh asked. They all heard it again and noticed it was a howl for help mixed with pain, following the sounds Leo and the others ran over to the faint howl.

When they arrived their eyes went wide, a she-male wolf with blond hair and ripped cloths laid one the floor surrounded and covered with blood holding a bit of paper. "is she alive" Joe asked /whispered, Leo looked at Josh who rolled his eyes, "dude are you deaf she just howled".

Leo walked over to the girl picking her up bridle style, when the she-wolfs hair fell from her face everyone gasped. It was Alex the pack member that went missing, growling Nathan took her out of Leo's arms holding her tight to his, "Alex wake up what happened?" he spoke shaking her a little trying to wake her up.

"N...Nathan is that you?" Alex whispered reaching up a little touching his face, "Alex what happened to you?" Josh asked worry clear in his voice but he missed Nathan growling. Looking at him she replied, "I...I can out here...t...to train a little...t...the last thing I remember is being attacked....then having this n...note a...after that...n...nothing".

Leo nodded then mind linked his father, "father we found her she need medical attention asap were coming back now" "Rose and the others are on stad by".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BACK AT THE PACK HOUSE

"We found her north side of the territory right at the edge, she was hurt and she cant remember much. Also she was carrying this message...Father she was attacked right on the border line the rouges attacked her then fan off without us knowing".

Blaze looked at his son nodding "yes...Let me read the note" Leo nodded handing his father the note. Blaze tenced when he read it...

Blaze you won't remember me but that no matter. Hand us the Luna's child or they will be consequences. You have until the next full moon.

Blaze growled "Leo have Josh stay by you I'm not having anything happening to you my son". Leo moaned in annoyance "dad I can look after my self". Blaze just growled more, "I don't care Leo these rouges will not hurt you or this pack". Before Leo could say anymore Rose came in announcing, "Alpha Alex is in stable condition she'll be suffering from amnesia (is that the spelling) for a little while because of the attack but she'll regain her memory little by little".

Blaze stood up, "thank you Rose" Leo looked at his dad, "what now dad? What shall we do about the rouges and who sent the letter" sighing Blaze walked to the office door with his son behind him, " I don't know my son...We'll have a pack meeting discussing the rouges".

Leo nodded his head in agreement. Whatever was going on Blaze had to figure what's going on and why... it whatever going to happen Blaze will protect his pack no matter what he'll protect his family.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys We Hoped You Liked It :) Please Comment And Vote Guys And If You Have Any Questions Ask Away :) I'll Update As Soon As We Can :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye From Me And Norabubble :) Bye