Chapter four

Jimin stayed the night, he was worried about me. I sat at the end of my bed watching jimins phone constantly ring. Someone was really desperate to talk to him. I didn't want to wake him though so instead I decided to see who it was. I looked at the screen....Suga...huh. There were also some hearts after it. I'm guessing its his girlfriend...or boyfriend.

I think I'm going to go for a walk. "See ya" I whisper as I leave my apartment.  There I saw her, (y/n). "Oh, hi I was hoping I'd see you" she smiles at me as she does a little jog over. "How are you?....I don't want to pry but you do seem down" she gently places her hand on my shoulder. "I guess...im just thinking of things that's all" I don't want her to know that I'm depressed or even sad. "I see...why don't we walk and talk" she removes her hand from my shoulder. I didn't expect her to but she held my hand as we walked. "So...who was that in your apartment?" She tilts her head smiling, "your friend?". I nod in response.

"I'm so sorry..I didn't know" she looks to the floor. I'd just told her what happened to my mom. I told her that she was going to jump but I held her hand, her face was worried yet she let go and...and....fell. "it's okay..I try not to think about it" my response was dry and weak. A sudden pain in my head caused me to frown. A headache are you kidding me. I watch as (y/n) looks at me concerned. "Hoseok...?" She kept repeating my name. I felt a warm substance drip from my nose. I went to wipe it and saw it, red...blood. my vision blurred as I hit the floor. "Someone get an ambulance!!" I heard shouts....then silence.