⚠3.5⚠

jennie pursed her lips slightly at the view of mina with her arm around jisoo

"remember the plan.we need to get them to seperate first."eunha whispered from her side while keeping a smile on as she looked around the room."but first,let's just congratulate them on the party."

jennie nodded a bit as she grabbed a champagne glass and followed eunha to mina and jisoo.

"mina.long time no see."eunha greeted as she smiled at her.

jennie didn't really focus that much on them since her eyes were glued to jisoo.she looked beautiful in that dress she was wearing.

they were both focused on each-other the whole time.well,until mina broke that focus by placing her hand under jisoo's chin and making her look at her.

"i'm very happy about this party and especially the fact that my girlfriend helped me with it."she stated before pecking those lips that once were jennie's.

jennie was literally fuming at the scene in front of her,though she tried to keep calm since it seemed like mina was doing so on purpose.

"well that's great to hear,although she doesn't really seem like your type."eunha stated as she gave mina and jisoo a fake smile.

mina chuckled a bit in response."i suppose i fell for her without knowing whether she's my type or not."she explained as she grabbed jisoo's hand."what about your companion?cat got her tongue?"

"no,but it might get yours if you keep it up."jennie answered as she pursed her lips while looking at her.she had had enough of mina.

mina blinked in surprise upon hearing her words."excuse me?"

jennie was about to talk back at her,but stopped once eunha gripped her wrist lightly as if telling her to stop.

"why don't you show me around?"eunha asked as she grabbed a glass of champagne and followed mina around the mansion.

"what were you thinking?talking to mina like that?"jisoo asked,clearly not happy as she looked at jennie.

jennie sighed as took a few steps forward and jisoo took a few steps backwards.it continued like this until jisoo's back hit the grand piano and jennie placed her hands on either side of her,taking off her mask."here's what i was thinking..."

"jennie."jisoo called her name as she was warning her and lightly glared at her.

"welcome everyone!i hope you'll have fun on this magical night."hearing that,jennie pulled away and grabbed two champagne glasses,handing one to jisoo."all of this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for my photographer,kim minhyuk and the support of my girlfriend,kim jisoo."

jennie rolled her eyes lightly as she took a sip of her champagne.

"music."mina called as a slow song started playing.smiling in content,she lifted her champagne glass up."cheers."

looking over at jisoo,she saw how she was smiling as she lifted up her champagne glass before taking a sip.she seemed happy.it made jennie question what she was doing.

if she can't win her back,she should at least make sure it's hard for jisoo to get over her.