Target 12 - Are You Okay?

"Chaos," the deep voice greeted, his cold tone making the bullies shiver in fear. The generic, black barrel of his gun was pointed directly at the three who were now quaking in their boots. Two black pebbles travelled over to gaze at the brunette. "Are you okay, Tsuna?"

The Sawada nodded, a small smile marring his already doll-like, feminine features. Reborn's eyes turned back to the group, expression still stoic. "Ah, I remember you," Reborn commented, a smug smirk covering his features as he looked at the bird-like summon.

Remembering the incident from those weeks ago, the creature cowered away from the raven in fright. "So it was you who scared our summons away?" The ringleader asked.

His snarling face was the thing many children had nightmares of, his already make features twisting painfully to create a front of something only a mother could love. The boys' dark emerald and pale blue eyes respectively darted across their ring leader's face in an inquiry.

You could practically see the cogs turning in his head as he thought before they clicked into a smooth rhythm of effortless turning- soundless.

A hideous grin covered his features as he looked intently at the humanoid summon in front of him, apparently forgetting that said summon was one twitch away from firing a bullet through his thick skull.

Tsuna flinched at the grin, remembering the many instances where he had seen that very same one before he had been beaten by either the terrorisers, their contracted summons or both simultaneously.

The areas where the injuries had been inflicted on in the past still stung and ached, even by the mere thought of them. Gashes, cuts, bruises, broken bones, fractures and even the times when they had spilled alcohol on his wounds to make them burn.

He remembered them all very well, like everything else he had read or saw in his lifetime. The countless doctor's visits, appointments and check-ups, physiotherapy, etc. which he had endured through the years of attending the academy.

He had even made friends with all of the doctors, nurses and healer type summons at the hospital because of his frequent visits!

It wasn't long before he had snapped out of his daze, just as he had heard the one question which he hoped Reborn would either laugh at, scowl at or deny completely. Hope; the only thing he had which was indeed his.

"How about you make a contract with me? I'm a much more experienced Masuta than dame-Tsuna will ever be!" He bargained, smirking cockily as if he had already won this deal over. The raven's fedora cast a shadow over his eyes, only his frown and nose visible.

His eyes snapped open, mysteriously glowing through the overshadow even though they were bottomless pits. "What did you call him?" Reborn asked, slowly pronouncing each word and talking slowly to the three.

The air chilled exponentially; no doubt caused by the ravenette's melbourn, pulsating in a rage-filled rhythm of venomous melodies.

It was as if they had travelled from their location to a colder, much more hostile area of the planet. The two lackeys could swear that icicles and frost would begin to form right at that moment, ensnaring them for an uncertain amount of time.

No one could predict his next move, and no one moved. Well, except for Tsunayoshi who had already made a move to walk towards the raven. "It's okay, Renato. I'm too used to this for it to hurt anymore," he whispered.

The attempt to comfort the ravenette only backfired, the small statement at the end only adding more fuel to the burning pit of raging flames. For the sake of the brunette next to him, the man tried to calm himself.