65.5: Wedding Night, Extended Chapter

This extended chapter will be slightly more explicit than the previous extended chapters since Harry and Ellie are married! And as I always say, married sex is supposed to be hot! <3

HARRY'S POV

I could hardly contain myself on the half-hour drive to the cabin. The adrenaline of the day and the fullness of my heart made it so I could hardly wait to get to our wedding night venue, lock the door, and have her all to myself.

She was perfect. There was no other explanation. She was beautiful, funny, sweet, energetic, optimistic, encouraging, patient, and did I mention beautiful? I was sure the woman had some flaws, but I hadn't seen very many so far.

"Keep your eyes on the road," she giggled from the passenger seat, after I had glanced her way for the hundredth time. I put my hand on her thigh to keep me content until we arrived.

I parked the car in the snow-free spot that had been cleared just for us. Gemma and Aiden had come early in the morning to drop of our bags and to turn on the heat and some lights so we wouldn't freeze when we returned. I opened Ellie's door for her and helped her to get out of the car, minding her dress. I unlocked the door to the cabin, and then I swooped my arms under her shoulders and legs and carried her across the threshold. I bumped the door closed with my hip and it locked itself behind us. I didn't put her down until we were inside our master suite.

While I lit a fire in the fireplace, she removed the midnight blue wrap that had kept her bare shoulders warm. She kicked off her shoes and returned to me, slipping her hands under my jacket. "I love you," she murmured, her lips reaching for mine. I returned her kiss with a renewed hunger as I thought about all the times I had imagined this moment throughout the day.

Neither of us could find it in ourselves to be patient. I yanked off my jacket and undid my tie. She joined in, popping the buttons through the holes and pulling my shirt out from my pants. We kissed frantically while we worked feverishly to get my clothing off. When I was down to my boxers, we slowed and I kissed Ellie deeply, savoring the taste of her tongue, the feel of her lips against mine, the sound of her content little hums that vibrated against my mouth.

Gradually, I turned her around to face the full length mirror in the room. I stood behind her and whispered, "I want you to watch while I undress you." She closed her eyes for a moment, absorbing the words, and then she opened them and fixed them on me. With my hands on her hips, I leaned down to sponge small kisses along her bare shoulder and up her neck. Her small whimpers went straight through me and I pressed myself against her backside, seeking some temporary relief.

I continued to bite and nip under her ear and along her jaw until she whined, "Harry."

"What, Baby?"

"Get me out of this dress," she begged.

"Gladly," I mumbled, pulling down the zipper in back, revealing her slim torso and womanly hips. I carefully guided the lace sleeves off of her arms and then pulled the dress to the floor, allowing her to step out of it. I walked over to a chair and gently draped it across the back, not wanting to damage the delicate garment. I returned to where she stood and she hadn't moved an inch.

I resumed my nibbles on her other shoulder while I slipped my hands around to the front of her belly. In a fluid motion, one hand delved straight into her panties while the other held her firmly against me. Pressing deep, I found her warm, wet and writhing. "Uhhh, Harry," she moaned as I teased her and delighted her. "I can't wait," she breathed. "I don't want to wait."

I spun her around slowly to face me. "Your wish is my command," I said with a smirk.

My hands slid around her back and unfastened her silky bra in no time. I pulled it away and let it flutter to the floor. I walked her to the bed and pressed her carefully to lie down, stopping to tug her panties down her legs. I paused for a moment to admire this stunning woman who made me her husband today.

"What are you staring at?" She asked in a quiet giggle.

"I'm staring at my wife," I whispered. "God, I love the sound of that." I got rid of my boxers and climbed onto the bed, resting myself between her thighs and pulling the blankets over us. Once more, I found her mouth and kissed her aggressively, rutting against her, wanting her to feel how aroused I was. Then I pressed myself against her center, so close, but not quite entering. Rocking my hips against her, I could tell my actions were driving her mad, and it was the same for me. "I'm so glad you married me," I said with a tired but genuine smile.

"Me, too," she whispered back to me.

Getting myself to just the right place, I rolled my hips forward and she welcomed me with a sobbing moan. "Oh, oh, Harry," she sang as I pressed into her depths.

"Oh, god," I mumbled, pausing to bask in the pleasure coursing through me. No one had ever made me feel like Ellie because with her, there was trust. Respect. And a mutual self-giving. She wasn't just getting off with me, she was giving herself completely to me, and I was doing the same to her. That made our lovemaking exponentially more pleasurable.

Leaning in to kiss her, I rolled forward and back again, prompting another melodic moan. And each time, with each lazy movement, she rewarded me with her voice telling me that she loved this as much as I did. She was warm and tight, caressing me with each movement of my hips. "Ellie," I moaned. "You feel so good, so good."

When she started to push back against me, I increased the power behind my own actions, prompting her to become more vocal. "Harry oh Harry, don't stop," she panted, encouraging me to move even faster. The burning, the pressure was building in my groin, winding up like a coiled spring. I was going to explode at any moment, giving everything I had to the woman I loved.

Her muscles began to contract around me and she cried out in blissful agony. Knowing she had reached her peak, I moved aggressively until I began to twitch and spasm, emptying myself into her welcoming body.

Exhausted, sweaty and happy, we laid there for a bit just to catch our breath.

"I love you, Ell," I whispered.

"I love you, too, Harry," she whispered back.

We fell asleep, but only long enough to recharge. We awoke a few hours later and found our way to the floor in front of the fire, where we made love again, and yet again, before the morning came.