Time to say goodbye

--previously--

"I saw her" all of them stopped, all of them were confused.

"I thought she's real, she went to the event and played with me. Yes she's there, I even kissed her, but then...I realized she's just a soul. But at least she didn't break her promise even though I'm the only one who heard her playing with me, at least We performed, for one last time."

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

After what happened, the news spread so fast, we cancelled all our shows, events, concerts, fan meeting etc. A lot of Kidols were sending their farewell. I still can't believe that this is happening. But she did great. Today is the last day that we'll see her, today is her funeral.

"Chae, you okay?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes."

"I still can't believe Mina unnie is not here with us anymore" she said and I nodded while hugging her frame with her picture on it.

"My TOTGA(the one that got away)"

"Our TOTGA" she then she tapped my back and stood up. We make her funeral public so the others can come and see her too.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

After her funeral, everyone already left, it's just me and the other twice members, they're on the car now but I'm just standing here infront of her grave, staring at it reminiscing our memories.

"Chae...it's time to say goodbye" jihyo unnie tapped my back and stare at her grave too.

"What's good about byeing?"

"C'mon, let's just think that our group gained an angel" she held my hand and dragged me to the car.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

after a month i still miss her and all I do is to cry inside my room, lock myself, I don't think about myself anymore......i don't think i can read her letter for me because......that tragic is still fresh to me....today is my birthday...but i'm going to celebrate it alone....i went to the places where we always go....i went to the restaurant where we always eat together...i went to her grave and offer a bouquet of flowers to her...and now...i'm here at the rooftop..where we had a lot of memories......i'm sitting here at the bench on our rooftop alone...the others didn't interrupt me the whole day.....

Aish I don't know why until now I'm still writing poems about her.

(Recommend listening to the video I put up there for more feels😂)

"A letter to Mina"

Hey it's me, your chaengie.
I still remember the first day that we met.
And I can still remember how your smile can make my heart melt.
How can I forget?
When you're the one who makes my day great.
I miss you so much my penguin,
When will I be able to see you again?
You're so unfair,
You already leave me,
Without me getting ready.
But what can I do?
When faith don't want us to be true?
I try not to cry
And forget the pain but...
It still hurts.
Now I'm here sitting alone,
On a bench that's made for two,
Only one side is empty,
And that place is meant for you.
As I look out
Onto the beautiful sea shore,
Memories overtake me,
And wishes of making more.
Do you remember this special place?
And the moments we had here?
You made my life that day,
And that I will always hold near.
I find myself walking,
Not knowing where to go.
But I always end up,
In that special place we know.
I sit down, can't move,
Waiting for you to show
And when I feel your hand on mine,
That's when I will go.
Do you see my darling,
That this bench was made for two,
But I know even in the future
That this bench will never be filled again by me and you.