22. Unique Welcome

*past*

"Mom!! I'm going to Aarish's home, dad wanted me to deliver these files to Umar uncle personally." Wajahat shouted from dining hall.

"Okay, take these with you." She brought a small box. It looked like a cake box.

"Such pretty packing! What is in it?" He tried to shake the box when he saw the packed seal.

"Don't! You'll ruin the frosting." She smacked his head.

"Ow! Mom that hurts!" He whined holding the back of his head.

"Wait! Did your say frosting?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Its definitely Aarish's cupcake." He punched his fist on his palm.

"Yes! It is!" She laughed at his reaction.

"Ooh!! I'm not gonna let him have it alone." He winked

"Grow up Wajahat!"

"Okay then, I'll see you in the evening mom."

"Evening? But why? You were about to return by noon." She frowned at him.

"I never knew I had to deliver these as well." He pointed towards the cake box. She laughed at his mischievous look.

"I'm gonna call Arqam and Zaigham too." He laughed thinking. Aarish was very very possessive about sweets especially cupcakes. He was crazy about them and he never shared it with anyone.

It had been a year since their graduation, but nothing changed. They were still the same. With the same old fun and crazy moments.

Arqam had joined his father in their family business, with his elder cousin brother. Being a doctor was Zaigham's wish so he was busy focusing on it. Hisham was currently in Australia, working day and night over their new branch's construction. Hisham's father, Hashim Amjad, who happened to be Wajahat's mama(mother's brother) wanted to establish his business in Australia. He had a few branches in different cities on Saudi but he wanted to try his luck on Australia as well, and Hisham was situated in Australia from the past 7 months. It certainly did not matter to them that their friend was abroad away from them. Sure, they missed him but they never showed it out loud in front of him.

As for Wajahat, he was working with his father as well, but his focus was on some thing else. He wanted to prove himself, not to anyone else but he wanted to prove his worth to himself. He wanted to make the world a better place his main ambition was to inaugurate a NGO to help the needy people. He believed no matter how much we donate it is just not enough.
His parents were proud of his thoughts but he was well aware that his dream project might have to wait a little. Until then he worked as the assistant-ceo in Hyder group of industries and had made his place in the hearts of people who worked there.

He parked his car, and was busy scrolling Arqam's contact number when something hit his head.

"Ow!" He massaged the back of his head and looked around to find what hit him. He noticed a red coloured big air ball. He glanced behind him and found Sana biting her forefinger with a worried expression.

"I'm so sorry, It wasn't my mistake." She apologised, but Wajahat was way too preoccupied to notice her apology. It and been six months since he had last seen her. Everytime he looked at her, his heart definitely missed a beat. And lately it had started demanding her too much. He controlled himself with great difficulty. He had seen her not more than 4 or 5 times and had a formal convo with her a few times, yet he found himself smiling just with a mere thought of her.

He had seen her last on her birthday, which was 6 months ago. Sana was well aware of the intense gaze of someone on her and sh are it quite strange at her feelings. Although she knew she was constantly under someone's sight. She certainly did not feel awkward or scared. Instead she felt nervous and shy. They were falling for each other without them knowing it themselves.
Wajahat, snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Aarish literally shouting.

"Hey buddy!?" Wajahat turned towards the entrance door and found it empty he glanced around but there was no one else other than himself and Sana.

"Up here! My boy!" Aarish whistled at him. Wajahat raised his head and saw Aarish leaning on the balcony railing like a lunatic.

"Aarish! Why are leaning like a monkey, get back you idiot." He shouted at him.

"Well. I was curious to know what monkeys must feel like hanging so wanted to.... Hey... what's that box in your hand."

"Oh that!? It's cupcake brother, but since you're busy practicing monkey stunts I believe I'm gonna have them myself." He smirked at Aarish.

"Don't you dare!" He jumped back into his balcony and vanished inside.

"Though, your welcoming tactics are new and quite unique I must say Nice meeting you too." Wajahat leaned a bit towards Sana and whispered. She blushed at his words.

Hi sweeties,

How are you?

I just hope you're enjoying reading this so far! *fingers crossed*

Hope you don't think this as a very bore chapter.

Please do shower your love
On healed, with love.

With love
Kiara💞