Chapter 39 Make or Break

(Still Tiff's POV)

I fell asleep in the twins' nursery last night after checking up on them , and to be honest I'm glad I did . I really wasn't feeling like sharing a room with him nevermind a bed.

I know I'm probably over reacting and am most likely acting like a drama queen, but that's besides the point.

I'm not mad at him for meeting up with his ex , okay maybe a little but that's not entirely why I'm mad at him.

I'm mad because he didn't tell me. He treats me like I'm 16 which I know wasn't that long ago, but...I just want him to be honest with me.

To be able to share things with me and not hide it from me thinking I'll freak over it.

I may be only 18 but I'm still his wife and I don't want him to feel as if he needs to hide certain things , because he thinks I won't be able to understand or handle it.

All I really want is for him to he able to talk to me , but I guess he still sees me as that scared teenage girl he married a year back.

So I figured I should probably get up now before the twins do.

I stood up from the chair as I noticed they weren't in their cribs, I could've swore I put them there last night.

With my motherly instincs and adrenaline kicking in I ran downstairs looking for them , already thinking the worst happend to them. Until I saw them sitting in their high chairs eating peaches.

With a sigh of relief I walked over to them."hi babies " I placed a kiss on each of their heads "how did you get down here ? You got mommy pretty worried there ."

"I brought them down." I turned around seeing Alex in his pajamas with messy hair."I thought you could use some rest so I brought them down."

What kind of game is he playing ? Is he trying to make up for yesterday by watching his own children for 10 minutes ? He can surely do better than that.

"Thanks. But , if you think this is going to make up for yesterda-"

"I'm not. I mean that's not what I'm doing. I know your still mad even though theres no reason to be ... but I really was just doing you a favour."

"No reason to be ? Really ? So you think meeting up with your ex and not telling me isn't a valid enough reason for me to get mad ? Oh I'm sorry I got mad over nothing !"

"Exactly , over nothing. Tiffany there's nothing to get mad about because nothing happend."

"I don't want to fight infront of the twins so I think I'm just going to go."

"Tiffany ! Wait !"

"You know what ? I just wish you started treating me like the adult I am. I'm not that little girl from a year ago. I've grown up you know , I just wish you would see it too."

"Tiffany , I do se-"

I didn't even let him finish before I walked out of the door. I just need to clear my head , go for a drive and just think.

I didn't know where I was going and soon found myself at the park.

The park where we talked for the first time , the park where we danced under the stars , the park where Alex freaked out when I was going into labor...

I laughed at the memory of his face when it happend. No matter what I still love him and I can't stay mad at him even if I tried , because I love him too much...

Maybe I was acting childish .

Maybe nothing really happend .

*******

After I sat in the park for a while realising things , I drove straight home. I had to talk to Alex . I walked in and saw him on the couch watching tv.

"Hey..."
"Hey."
"Um... Alex , can we talk ?"
"That depends , are you gonna yell at me again ?"

Okay his tone told me he was still pretty upset .

"No..."

"Then by all means continue." He was being snappy and sarcastic but I just looked past that and did what I came to do .

Because I guess I can't blame him for his attitude . I didn't really give him a chance. This was all my fault.

"Alex I'm really sorry. I know I didn't react the right way but it's only because I love you so much that I'm afraid of losing you. I do trust you and I'm sorry for always expecting the worst and overreacting ."

"Tiffany , you could never lose me not even if you try. I'm sorry too for hiding it from you and most of all I'm sorry for not seeing you as the mature adult you've become. You've changed so much in the past year and really stepped up to be the best mother for the twins. I'm so proud of the amazing woman you've become and I love you so much."

"I love you too Alex."

And with that being said he engolved me in a hug and then gave me the best kiss ever, before picking me up bridal style and carrying me up to our room not once breaking the kiss until he put me on the soft bed.

What did you think ?
Comment and vote ❤❤