XXI.

To the Questions of your life you are the Answers, to the Problems in your life you are the Solution

Chapter 21

Vincent Edward

So, let me rewind to all the confusing things that have been happening. Rosella Greene, Got into an accident almost 3 years ago - well, 3 years in a few days, in new years eve. Rosella Greene was known as a formal employee at La passion de l'art - Jaqueline Vasquez - obviously she faked her whole past about going to an art school, oh how do I know, I found out a while back.

"Sir, you've been assigned to work with Seraphina Greene"

"details please" I said. Her name sounded familiar, who was she?

"A 22 year old student, studying at her university, is employed for an internship, she -" I had cut my her out and had enough detail as I needed to.

After a while of thought it finally struck me! She was the one who was my brothers friend! He had told me almost everything about her, how she met her at the hospital, how Bella absolutely adored her, and there was something different about her.

I checked my time it was an hour left for her arrival, and the curious me I decided to call the art academy. In my file it says she was in class 467, it was a quite small class.

and so I did.

And that is when i found out, she has no records of being in that class.

Whom, did I call? The professor of course, how do I have their contacts? I had my ways.

So, as the time passed by I walked back a nd forth, thinking whether to confront her or not. The though lasted exactly an hour.

My head jolted up as a knock approached on my door. "Come in" I cleared my throat taking a seat back on my desk. And as soon as she entered, I couldn't stop looking, she was the girl - I just felt something instantly and from then on I kept her within my boundaries. She was something, i didn't know what.

Anyways fast forwarding, It seems like I didn't know everything about her now did I, she was different, maybe thats what I felt when she entered my office for the very first time. And next thing you know it, I meet these werewolves, realize she is one, and of months of being with her, she is gone, probably has her memory back and now here we are three days later camping out in the wilderness.

I don't know how I feel, but from what I collected these days I cannot fall asleep. I just keep thinking, and thinking, it brings me back memories of things in our past.

my eyes scan the dark area inside the tent, only the dark blue of the sky swindles a bit of light. I sigh, closing my eyes, trying to force myself to fall asleep.

"can't sleep" Lucas groans. My head jolts up, to see him peering into my tent. Clearing my throat I sit up.

"Yeah" I brush my hand through my hair. "you too, eh?"

"It's hard to sleep when you know she's out there" He smiles. "I think... there is someone who we know who has to do with it, who else would go after rosella?"

"A thief" I say matter of factly, "Kidnaps happen quite often"

Lucas just laughs at the thought and shakes his head. I didn't get it, obviously kidnappers are everywhere.

"Maybe" he sighs, "But I am sure, it's something bigger than that"

I nod my head. The air in the woods went quite, and so did we. He probably is thinking about rosella too.