Let's talk Elite

Big news:
1. Please recheck the last chapter at the last part I made a huge change

—————————————————————

~Quick Flashback of last chapter~

"Senpai....why am I at Totsuki Academy..." I glared back at him as I come face to face with the elite ten

"We alot to talk about Kanae-san"

~now~

"Sorry Fumio-san!!!" I cried through the phone at the fuming Fumio...no pun intended she was genuinely pissed.

"I DON'T WANT AN APOLOGY YOU BRAT HOW DARE YOU NOT EVEN TELLING ME THIS BEFORE"

"I'M SORRY!!! I SWEAR I'LL BE BACK BEFORE CURFEW!!"

"Dear god what am I going to do with you... you have a ride yeah? And Isshiki's with you?"

"mhm!" I heard a really long sigh ooohhh no...?

"Alright then fine, you better be back before curfew or you're dead" I gulped with that threat given to me.

"yes ma'am" I smiled through the phone and hung up looking at the crowd I have in front of me.

Tsukasa Eishi first seat

Kobayashi Rindo second seat

Megishima Tosuke third seat

Akanegakubo Momo fourth seat

Kaburagi Shōko fifth seat

Kinokuni Nene sixth seat

Isshiki Satoshi seventh seat

Terunori Kuga eighth seat

Eizan Etsuya ninth seat

Nakiri Erina the tenth seat.

Thanks Akasake for telling me ahead about this....and oh my, my, of the best hand picked students of this academy is standing infront of me with deadly look in their eyes, and all this for little ol' me?Golly gee whiskers I wonder what's wrong.

"Jabami Kanae, also known as the Blood Hound. Known to have shokugekis with chefs from any restaurant you deem worthy, stole recipes and ingredients, your nose is sensitive to the point you know how each ingredient in a specific dish is processed, and you've angered more chefs that you can count, did I miss anything? AND PLEASE GET OFF ME!!" Erina scowled with me leaning against her back and rest my chin on her head looking at the script she was holding.

"I guess it's all correct? But you'reover exaggerating the whole stealing recipes, I'll have you know I grocery shop fair and square" I corrected her making the whole committee flinch in surprise at my response.

"You do shokugekis...to grocery shop...?" She asked me giving me a deadpanned look.

"Well if it makes you sleep at night think of it as a game of gamble. They play and lost so that's the consequence for what they did "

"Alright let's get to bussiness" I heard Nene senpai say making me huff, "look I have nothing to tell you so just le-" and that's when she brought out a bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag