Chapter 70

Harry-

"Thank you Greg, I really owe you." I chirp into the phone before hanging up with Niall's brother, "Everything is in place. All we need is the attire but that shouldn't be hard."

"I got the court date pushed back a month so we have some more time to fish into her past, you sure Angel will be ok with this? She is her mother and what we find may destroy her." Louis points out and I sigh.

"Angel hates Nissa even more then I do plus she has me to lean on and I'm not going anywhere." I shrug.

"You really love this girl don't you?"

"More then anything." I reply smiling, being with Angel is so natural and it's not just sexual. We fit together in every way possible and I absolutely love it.

"You've really changed since the divorce but especially since Angel and Ariel came back into your life H, it's nice to see you actually happy again." My friend of many years chirps and I nod.

"You ordered the DNA test right?" I ask.

"Yea, should have the results right before the court date." Louis replies.

"Good, I just don't want any surprises popping up." I mumble as Angel walks back in my office, she doesn't look at me and goes to gather her things. "Why don't you stay? We can order some lunch and-"

"I need to go." She cuts me off and I frown.

'Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Yea, it's fine." She answers shortly before walking out of my office as Louis looks at me in concern.

"What did you do man?" he asks.

"I have no fucking clue." I sigh as I run my hand through my hair.

*

Niall and I pulled a late nighter since we would be missing at least ten days next month, I had texted Angel to tell her but she never responded nor read it. By the time I got home it was after 10 and the house was dark, I had printed out a bunch of house listings for Angel and I to look at but it looked like she was already in bed.

After making myself a quick sandwich I make my way upstairs to our bedroom, Angel is lying down as far to the side of the bed she can and is facing away from me. I sigh as I set the papers down and strip out of my suit before climbing into bed, "Baby." I whisper as I wrap my arms around her from behind.

Normally she would snuggle back against me but she stays completely still and tenses up when I touch her, "Angel what did I do?" I plead but am met with silence, "Come on baby. We're getting married in a month, don't shut me out." I whisper before kissing her shoulder softly.

"How can I marry someone I don't even know?" She sobs, I sit up and furrow my brows at her.

"You know me better then anyone else does Angel." I say with complete certainty.

"That's bullshit and you know it Harry." Angel snaps as she sits up and faces me, my heart breaks when I look into her eyes.

What did I do to hurt my Angel like this?

"Baby what-"

"What do they have that I don't? Why did you treat them so differently?" She explodes and my eyes widen.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, she hands me her phone and presses play. A video I never knew existed plays as I look down at the device in shock.

How the hell did she get this?