Chapter 34

I was standing in the bathroom, finishing my makeup when Harry came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, nuzzling his face into my neck. I smiled, reaching my hand up to gently stroke his face.

"Another baby." he said quietly, as if he almost didn't believe it.

"I know." I laughed softly, twisting one of his curls around my finger.

He looked down at me, his eyes soft.

"I love you." he told me, before pressing his lips softly to mine.

"I know." I murmured, pressing my forehead against his, nudging his nose with my own.

"I want to tell the other boys tonight, alright?" he asked me.

"Sounds great." I told him with a smile, before turning back to the mirror to finish applying my final coat of mascara.

"I'll go check up on Bella." he told me, leaning in to brush a kiss across my cheek before hunting our daughter down.

My outfit for the night was a simple dark blue dress, sleeveless, with a scooped neck, that reached mid thigh. My shoes were black suede peep toe pumps. For makeup, my usual black winged liner, with bold red lipstick, with a little blush tinged along along my high cheekbones. Silver hoops in my ears with silver bangles on my wrists, and my hair curled into stylish ringlets cascading down my back.

I was still admiring my reflection in the mirror when a head peeked through the door. I thought it was Harry but when I turned and actually looked, it was Louis.

"Ah...Harry sent me back to uh...let you know that..we hum....we're ready to go..." he stammered, rubbing the back of his neck.

My breath hitched when I saw him, standing there in just a pair of black slacks and a white shirt. Something so simple, yet...it looked so good on him. His hair was perfectly tousled, blue eyes sparkling with mischief and something else I couldn't really name. And I was dying to know what the reason behind his little smirk was.

"I uhm. Alright. Carly's here I guess?"

His smirk died.

"Yeah. She's talking to Harry and Bells right now."

I nodded and grabbed my purse, slipping to move past him out of the bathroom when his hands slinked around my hips, stopping me from moving.

"Louis stop! Harry's right out there!" I hissed, my eyes widening.

Louis just chuckled, tracing my jaw slightly with his lips. Going from the hollow of my ear down my neck, his hot breath making me shiver.

"I'm going." I snapped pulling away from him, sauntering out to the living room where a very dressed up Carly stood, chatting up MY husband, holding MY dog.

"Good evening Carly." I said tightly, wrapping my arm around Harry and giving him a kiss.

Carly's eyes narrowed slightly when she saw me and then she smiled widely.

"It's so nice to see you again Lucy. You have such a lovely apartment." she told me.

Harry looked curiously between the two of us, but I just continued to smile.

"So...are we ready to go?" Louis asks, appearing at Carly's side, his arms around her waist.

Jealousy sparked inside of me, just seeing him touching her like that.

"Sure thing. Bella love, come on sweetheart!" I called. She pattered over on her little feet, her hair pulled up into a cute ponytail, I honestly have no idea how Harry managed to make her look so adorable. In her cute little white dress, with the pink shoes.

Louis was shooting Harry glares as he kept touching me. It wasn't in a bad way or anything. His hand would be on my back, or my arm, or his head resting against mine. It was just how he was. And surprisingly I didn't mind it. It really was one of the things I liked about Harry, knowing that he was always just right there. I found it comforting. And at this moment, amusing, because I could drive Louis crazy with it tonight.

He and Carly were walking behind me and Harry, and I just made sure to always have a hand or something, on Harry, or be looking at Harry, paying all attention to him. More than usual.

Carly was chattering to Louis about something, and I mentally rolled my eyes. Honestly, I dont know why Louis was with her in the first place. Yes, she was a pretty girl, but she was only 17. And she had JUST turned 17. Whereas, Louis was 21. ALMOST 22. That was a bit too much of an age gap in my opinion. We all piled into Louis' car, Carly in the front seat with Lou; Harry, Bella and I in the backseat. Bella rode in Lou's car so much, that she had another car seat in here, so we didn't have to worry about getting it out of Harry's car.

The ride to the restaurant was awkward. Or maybe it was just me. I don't know. I spent most of the ride glaring at the back of Carly's head. Which Louis seemed to find amusing. He kept making faces at me in the rearview mirror. And then Carly and Harry thought I was crazy because I'd randomly start laughing. And then Bella would laugh at me laughing. And...yeah.

FINALLY we arrived at the restaurant, and I could see Zayn and Liam and Niall waiting inside the restaurant, it was just those three, Danielle wasn't able to make it tonight, and Zayn and Niall were both single. So. Yay. Just Harry and Louis bringing dates.

I ignored the paparazzi that were outside, and went right inside with Harry at my side, holding Bella.

The waitress took us to our table, and it was just my luck that I got seated in between Harry and Louis (-___-) We sat down, and Louis nudged my knee with his, and I kicked his leg under the table.

To my disappointment, Bella was on the other side of Harry, so I wasn't able to use her as a distraction from Louis tonight.

Everybody around me was chatting as they scanned the menu. I honestly wasn't feeling very hungry, I would probably just get a salad, and eat something later at home. But not a lot right now. Meanwhile. Liam was telling Niall that no, he couldn't order everything off the menu, which set the little irish boy off, because he said everything looked really good, and if Liam didn't let him try the stuff, then he couldn't know what he liked, and if he would want to come back to the restaurant.

"Do you think now would be a good time to tell them?" Harry asked, leaning in close to me.

"Uh...if you want to sure." I said softly, sipping my water.