Chapter 41 - Pizza Time

Harry's POV

As we are getting dressed, I hear the doorbell ring.  It must be Niall or the pizza.  I throw a t-shirt and some sweats on and walk over to Christina and smack her on the ass and tell her that I will go see who it is and for her to come down once she is dressed.

I run down the stairs and walk towards the door.  I open it and it is Niall with the pizza.   "I thought you ordered the pizza." I tell him.    Niall laughs and says that they pulled up to the house together so he just took it from the delivery guy.

I take the pizza from Niall and we walk to the kitchen.   Niall looks at me and says, "Uh, Christina was the one who went to take a shower, why is your hair wet?"  I try not to look at Niall because he will definitely know.  "You fucking naughty boy!  Talk about a quickie.  I wasn't gone that long!" he yells.

"OMG Niall, shut up before Christina hears you!" I whisper.  "Oh come on Harold, we are all grown adults here!  She is pretty hot.  So, how is the sex?" Niall asks.  "Shut up Niall!!!" I yell!

"The sex is fucking amazing!" Christina says.   We both turn our heads and stare at her with our mouths open.  "That's my boy!!!" Niall says as he tries to high five me but, I push his hand away.  "OMG Christina!" Harry laughs.  

"I am just being honest.   Harry has the biggest..." I try to say...  "Christina!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cut her off.   "I was going to say heart Harry.  You got a big BIG heart!!!" Christina says as she winks at me. 

I look at Niall laugh so hard that he literally fell on the floor and can't get up.   In between laughing he is gasping for air.   "Oh shut up Niall!!!!" I scream at him.   I look over at Christina and she is smirking and asks where the plates are because she is starving.

Niall gets up and looks at me and says, "Oh, she is a keeper!"  Christina comes over to me and puts her arms around me and looks up at me and whispers, "Was I a bad girl, Sexy Daddy?  Does this mean I am going to get a spanking later?"  Fucking Hell...  I look down at her and kiss her lips and whisper in her ear, "Oh, you are so fucking right.  You have been a bad girl and I am going to punish you later." 

I get the plates out of the cabinet and some shot glasses for the tequila which I am not sure I want Christina drinking tequila around Niall.   The two of them will gang up on me, I know it.

Niall is lining up the shot glasses and fills them up.  He hands each of us a shot and raises his glass and says, "There are several good reasons for drinking  and one has just entered my head.   If a man can't drink when he's living,  then how the heck can he drink when he's dead!  Cheers mates!"  Christina and I both laugh and lift our glasses and drink.

"Damn, that is good!  Now for some pizza!  What kind did you order Niall?" Christina asks.  "I ordered one pepperoni and one veggie for healthy boy over here." Niall says as he is trying to hold in his laugh.  Yeah... tequila and these two are not going to be pretty. 

Christina and Niall are fighting to get the first piece of pizza and Christina says, "OMG Niall haven't you ever heard of ladies first."   He looks at Christina and says, "My mother taught me well but, when it comes to food, I lose all my senses.  I am sorry, please go first.  Here let me hold your plate for you so you can put a slice on it"    "How nice of you Niall.  You are such a gentleman.  Here is my plate." Christina says.  Uh oh...  Niall is gonna take off with her plate, I can see it....

Christina opens the box and takes a slice off and is about to put it on the plate Niall is holding when she takes off running with her slice and is trying to eat it as she is running and laughing at the same time!!