I will do anything for you

Manu is deadass killing me with his pics😍 like damn boy, how tf Can u look this good without even trying?!😩

Now lets continue with the story and our love for Hunter😁❤️
~~~~~~~~~~

"How much do you know about the military?" Said the girl

"That they are supposed to fight to protect the people, says the history book," I said simply.

"How much do you know about the Calderon family?" Said the girl.

"They are a loving group of people," I said.

"Does the military have some secret plan to begin the next world war 3?"

"I don't know, but like our President is currently Trump, it may happen soon," I said.

"Are you involved with the government?"

"I don't like politics," I said

"How long have you loved dick?" Said the white-skinned guy.

"As long as I remember," I said looking up at nothing.

"You see, he's paying attention to the questions," said the dark-skinned one.

"This just breaks my heart." Said the girl looking down in disappointment. At this point, I stopped telling them I'm bisexual because they don't listen to me.

"Do you guys have food? I'm hungry," I said looking at all three of them. They just looked at me like I was crazy.

"What makes you think we will do as you say?? You have been kidnapped and being threatened, and the only thing you could think about is food?!" Said the white one.

"As I Said before, I'm used to being kidnapped. And that's not the only thing I'm thinking about. I need to come up with some excuse to tell my teacher why I missed 2 days of school. But knowing that I have been out for 2 days, my housekeeper must have reported it by now, and they're already looking for me. I'm also thinking about how I'm going to sleep in this uncomfortable chair," I said moving slightly in discomfort.

"Is this guy serious?!" The white one said. The others just snickered at him.

"Billy go make him some food," the girl said to the white-skinned guy, I just noticed his name was Billy. I turned my head not looking at him and snickered.

"Ha, Billy," I said as I snickered. He just glared at me and left the room.

A few moments passed and the dark-skinned one decided to speak.

"Boss, it's better if we bring the girl in here. Maybe then they could start talking," he said.

"You're right. Bring the girl here," she said, and he left the room.

A few seconds later Mel was being dragged in by a chair, she seemed fine, her face had no bruise whatsoever. So there was nothing for me to worry about. When she saw me, she had a huge grin on her face.

"Hunty! You're safe, that's a relief," she said sighing, she was left right next to me. "I'm sorry you have gotten involved in this again." She said lowering her head in disappointment.

"Mel doesn't start this shit again. I have told you a million times before, I would do anything for you. I love you." I said looking at her, the girl and the black-skinned guy made an aww sound. Mel just smiled at me and said 'I love you too'.

Then after a while, Billy came into the room. He held a plate and something black on top of it. He dropped it on my lap, and with the dim light, I noticed it looked kinda like a sandwich.