Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my brothers fighting as usual. I groan and roll over with a pillow over my head to block out the noise. I have five brothers so there is always lots of fighting.

"Emma!" My twin brother Hunter cries barging into my bedroom.

"Hunter! I've told you a billion times, don't just come into my room without knocking! I could have been naked!"

"Whatever." Hunter says flopping down onto my queen sized bed. My parents are both owners of big companies so we are kind of rich.

"Can I help you?" I say to my annoying twin.

"No, I'm good." He grins at me.

Hunter has a smile like me.We both have a gap in between our two front teeth. Everyone calls it cute but Hunter says I copied him. I then have to call him an idiot and that just because he's older (by 20 minutes) doesn't mean I copied his stupid teeth.

"Then get out of my room!" I snap.

"No." He repeats still grinning.

"You're so not funny." I huff crawling out of bed and heading out into the hallway.

Hunter climbs off my bed and follows me.

Despite the fact that we're twins Hunter is 5'10 and I'm only 5'4. Also may I add that Hunter is the shortest of my brothers. They get it from my dad who is 6'3 but my mom is only 5'7 which is where I get my height from. Unlucky, I know.

By the time I've gotten to the hallway Hunter's caught up to me.

"Where ya going Em?" He asks, draping an arm over my shoulders.

"Leave me alone." I say, shrugging off his arm and heading down the staircase.

"Why so angry, little sister?" Hunter smirks.

"Shut up Hunter. You're 20 minutes older than me."

"Yeah well that still makes me older. And you're shorter. And lighter." Hunter argues back following me into the kitchen.

"Stop following me." I demand.

I'm about to head down the hallway off the kitchen which is where my moms office is, (most likely where she is) when Hunter ducks around me and blocks my path. He's got his hands pressed on each wall.

"Move you idiot." I snap.

"Are you going to make me?" He smirks.

"Mom!" I shout, smiling at Hunter.

"What?" She calls back.

"Hunter's annoying me!" I tattle.

"Leave your sister alone Hunter." Mom calls.

"Ha!" I say, this time I am the one smirking.

"You're such a baby." Hunter groans.

"That's your problem." I say, heading to the fridge for breakfast.

One of my other brothers Ryder, enters the kitchen. He walks past me and flicks me in the head.

"Ow!" I squeak, smacking Ryder on his bare chest.

It probably hurt me more than it hurt him because he is like, all muscle. At least I tried. I continue to rub the back of my sore head. How does someone have muscular fingers? See what kind of disadvantage I'm at here! Hunter, who is still pouting over my tattling, smiles at my pain. I glare at him while I grab a yogurt cup from the fridge and sit at the breakfast nook.

"You people annoy me." I grumble from my corner.

Ryder smiles at me. He is probably my favourite brother. Even though he annoys me a lot. I guess that says a lot about how annoying my other brothers are. Which is very, very annoying. Ryder slides in beside me with his breakfast, punching my arm in the process.

"Why is everyone annoying me today?" I complain, hitting Ryder again.

"You just make it so easy." Laughs Ryder.

Hunter nods his head in agreement.