Had Enough.

Jaecee...one of my best friends. She started out shy, but quickly showed us her spunky sarcastic side once she got to know us.
Jo....one of my best friends. She was always so hyper and kind to others. She made everyone smile and helped others without a second thought.
Tyson....started out quiet, sarcastic and blocked off. But once he knew he could trust us he showed us his true childish, kind self.
Nathan....always so carefree and trustworthy you could talk to him about anything and he'd be there to help you without hesitation.
Saiylor...someone who stood up for others and would always choose what's right.
Asher....someone who may seem quiet, but has a lot on his mind. He's caring and protective. I know that he'll protect Monroe.
Monroe......one of my oldest best friends. Spunky, sarcastic, kind and always quick to help without thinking of the consequences.
Luke....one of my oldest best friends-my brother who's always done everything in his power to protect me.
Justin....the arrogant boy who decided to act like a complete jerk on first impression, but eventually opened up showing me his true self...someone I never realized how much I loved.

These are the people that I need to protect right now. No matter what.

"What was that?"
Blood Arrow asks his eyes widening in surprise.
"I agree to the terms of the deal. You let all of my friends go unharmed and I will stay."
I answer loud and clearly letting my voice ring throughout the room.
My friends eyes widen in surprise.
Jo, Nathan, Saiylor, Jaecee, Tyson and Justin all shake their heads in disagreement, their words of disapproval muffled by the cloth in their mouths.
I grab my radio holding it up to my mouth.
"Team A..."
"Yes?"
"Gather in front of the main room. You will grab the six and get them to safety, just as planned."
I answer sending Blood Arrow a glare.
"What about you?"
"Are the orders clear?"
I ask not wanting them to worry.
"...yes."
"Good. I expect this to go off without a hitch."
"Of course. And the Red Lion?"
I glance over at Luke.
"He will meet up with you. Any more questions?"
I ask.
Static is the only response.
"Goo-."
"What about you? We have other orders from Mr. Silver to make sure you get home safely."
The voice interrupts.
I frown.
"I am the one giving you orders now. You will tell Mr. Silver that I had other business to attend to and not to worry. Is that clear?"
"Yes, and Team B?"
"Already been given their orders by Bulletproof. They should be waiting for you now."
I answer glancing up at Monroe to see her smirk when she realizes what I'm doing.
I put the radio away and turn back to Blood Arrow.
"You can untie them now."
I state.
He hesitates before gesturing for one of his men to untie my friends.
I watch as they pull the rags away from their mouths.
"Raya."
"No."
"You can't stay!"
"I'm not leaving you."
I meet each of their gazes before looking over my shoulder to see Team A ready at the door.
"Ready for escort?"
"No."
"We're not leaving."
My friends deny their attempts.
"Silver Eyes?"
A member asks turning to look at me.
"Get them to safety."
I answer causing them to walk.forward and grab my friends having to drag them out by force.
"Raya!"
"No!"
"Get your hands off of me!"
"I'm not going anywhere without her!"
"Let me go!"
"Don't let her do this!"
I close my eyes turning my head away towards Luke.
"Luke, go with them. Make sure the members get them in the cars. We don't need any of them running back in here."
"What?"
"Go, I'll be fine. Radio me when you're safe."
He hesitates, but nods in agreement.
I sigh hearing my friends shout in anger and sadness.
Guilt flows through my veins.
I have to make them believe it.
I can't give anything away.
Not until they're safe.
"Raya! Look at me!"
Justin voice fills my ears and I glance over to see him being pulled out the door along with the rest.
Each of them struggling.
"I'm sorry."
I state truthfully just as they're pulled out of sight.
I sigh relaxing as one part of my plan is delt with.
Okay.
On to phase two.
Now, I just got to keep Blood Arrow distracted long enough for the others to get away and then Team B and I will take him out.
"How saddening. Best friends never to see each other again."
He laughs and I glare turning my head away.
"Now, shall I introduce you to my son?"
"Rather not."
I mutter in an irritated tone.
Hey. I agreed to stay.
I didn't say how long and I didn't say I'd be friendly either.
I also don't play fair if you haven't noticed.
I glance up at Monroe to see her giving me a questioning look as if she doesn't understand what I'm waiting for.
I tap the radio as a subtle hint, signaling that I'm waiting to hear from Luke.
She seems to understand giving a slight nod.
"That's to bad. I really think the two of you would get along."
"I highly doubt that. I can't imagine getting along with anyone related to you."
I state truthfully.
"Wyatt!"
He calls and a teenage boy walks out from around the corner.
He has dark brown eyes and curly hair. His tan skin has a few tattoos on his arm and neck. He wears jeans, a green tshirt and gray jacket.
"Silver Eyes."
He acknowledges causing my eyes to narrow.
"Blood Fist."
I mutter back in a mocking tone and he smirks.
"So you're the one that's been causing so much trouble for my dad?"
He asks taking a few steps forward as he begins to circle me like a hawk.
"Guess so."
I mutter annoyed as I turn to raise an eyebrow.
"Got a problem?"
"No, just trying to see what the big deal is."
"About?"
"Why my dad was so interested in having you join. I'm sure I'll find out eventually though."
"Uh huh. Good luck with that."
I turn back forward as my radio goes off.
"Silver Eyes, come in. I repeat, Silver Eyes come in."
Luke's voice says through the static of the radio.
"Yes?"
I ask raising the radio to listen.
"The Six are safe and we are on the way. What are your next orders?"
"Rondevu."
"Understood"
I turn back to Blood Arrow before raising my gun.
"What do you think you're doing?"
He asks his eyes narrowing in anger.
"I officially resign my membership."
I smirk.
"Why you little-."
"Language. Now if you don't mind, I'll show myself out."
I state noticing Wyatt raise an eyebrow a small smirk playing on his lips.
"It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
I say giving a bow before turning to walk towards the door.
"If you think I'm just gonna let you walk out of here-."
"You know, I think you're right."
I interrupt turning to face him.
"I mean after what you've done that wouldn't be fair, would it?"
I ask walking back towards him anger flowing through me.
"You kidnapped the ones I love, put them in in harms way. You continue to throw threats at me and my family. You've caused endless amounts of trouble for my dad and my team. You've decided to blackmail me into joining your gang. You've outed my secret to my friends and have probably ruined my life in general."
I stop standing only a few inches away before I growl under my breath.
"I have had enough of you."