Truesparklez fluff #1

----------------------------

Jason was a almost normal man.He was a commoner among the streets, walking along just as everyone else. But he once had a secret, this secret being the prince.

They had met accidentally.  It truly was a coincidence.  Jason and his nomadic ways, He could never stay in one place. Jordan had escaped the castle. Another rough dream of his true love, The images still fresh at the forefront of his mind. The two clashed on a empty sidewalk in the dead night.  Dark blue eyes met chocalate brown ones, and somehow they whipped their way through town.

Soon enough the two had grown closer,  close enough to love the other in a more than friends way. The King was not very fond of the two. He hated that his son communicated with the lower class, instead of going to the elegant and classy banquets.

How could his son like a dirt road more than a red carpet?  He'd never understand the high class youth, but he had to stop this before his son was corrupted.

Before dinner the king said a few...harsh things about the lower class. Jordan is his heartbroken rage, runs away, as the king planned. But His plan failed, as the two grow closer but in a different way than most would think.

"Why did you leave? What have we become?" Jason exclaims to a now cold hearted Prince.

"There is no We. No Us. Nothing." Jordan spits harshly. Jason is taken aback. This definitely wasn't the man he fell in love with 6 months ago.

"What do you mean? I thought we were in love, I thought we were happy." Jason cries. Jordan's eyes glint at the memory of missing Jason. The nights He cried, the days he trained. He trained himself to be strong, and to unlove Jason.

"At a point in time I loved you, So much so that I thought of coming back," Jordan's face softens from its glare. Before he knows it he's leaning in and kissing Jason. The passion, angst, and lust fly in to the kiss. The intensity rises until the break for air.

"Do you think you could love me again? Do you think we can survive?" Jason whispers. The air whips past, nipping at any bare skin. They were just outside of the kingdom, on the very border of the claimed land.

"Jason....I...love does not do justice to how I feel. That is why I loved you, but now We are so much more. I feel so much more for you."Jordan whispers. Jason gasps. Is this really how he felt? Burying his head deeper into Jordan's chest, He snuggles into the warmth. Silence passes once again with the now dying sun. Shades of orange reflect on the Pairs skin.

"Marry me?" Jordan asks, his words slightly muffled in Jason's hair. Jason gives a quick nod and that is all it took for the two to become the strongest couple there ever was.

The mother closes her book of history about the kingdom. She had just read to her children about how the kings came to be.

"You see my children, The kings have a bond that survived cruelty, ruthlessness,  and separation. I want you to find a love just like that." The mother coos to her children. The now tired children and their friends walk off to the beds. Adam and Ty, who are friends, shared a bed and so did Mitch and Jerome.

Little did they know, they already had their future husbands by their sides.

-------------------------------------

For anyone who wanted Truesparklez, here you go.

GOOD NIGHT MAH PEEPZ.

- Breh|B