Chapter 74

Angel-

The next few weeks fly by, between school, house hunting and wedding planning we have been up from 6am and finally crash around midnight. It's been good though, we're making steps towards a happy future.

Harry and I found a house near not only Gemma's place but my father's, it's in a very secure gated community which made Harry and I happy. It's large and open with three bedrooms and a large master suite that made me weak in the knees. The backyard is large enough for a play structure for Ariel and he was really excited about his new bigger room. We had hired some packers to help us since we'll be moving everything in and putting the condo up for sale the day before we leave for Italy.

I'm excited to move in and decorate a house with Harry, our house. The house we'll raise children in the future in.

We had talked about it and both decided that I would continue on my pill for the next few years, we want to be completely settled into our lives with Ariel and give him a long while as an only child. Plus with me only being 23 and him 25 almost 26, we have a good amount of years ahead of us to start a family. I want us to travel with Ariel, some of my favorite memories are seeing the world with my father at Ari's age and I want the same for him.

Gemma, Alexa, Jerica, my father and I are all at my final dress fitting while Harry and Ariel get Ari's suit. Alexa has really taken to my father for some odd reason, she's sitting in his lap and he's telling her about an African safari he had taken me on when I was young. I smile back at them in the mirror as the seamstress works circles around me, my father is a good man and an even more amazing father. I'm glad to see him strike up a bond with her seeing as she has no father.

"Well dear, I think we're about done." The seamstress chirps as she stands up, I look at myself in the mirror and don't recognize myself. My dress is whit of course, it's fitted through the hip and flares out slightly at the knee making me look taller then my petite frame is. It has lace straps that clasp behind my neck then open, there's another lace strap along the open back where my waist is and then it's open to my lower back. My favorite part is the beaded ivory Chantilly lace, with the stones and beads it gives it a metallic look.

The train isn't long and the dress isn't extravagant but it's perfect for me and I know Harry will love it. It shows my dancer's figure well without it being too revealing, with the beautiful lace up top I knew I wanted to wear my hair up for the wedding so I take a hair tie off my wrist and put my dark brown locks into a bun before looking at myself in the mirror again.

This is it, this is really happening.