24//The Tattooed Bad Boy

The Tattooed Bad Boy

By: @ThePsychoMadHatter

** C O M P L E T E D **

"He is well known."

"He is bad news."

"He is dangerous."

"He is a criminal."

"Stay away from him!"

These were all the things Zoe heard about Hunter. Hunter Adams, the school's well known bad boy. Zoe had only heard about him. She also saw him a few times smoking a cigarette and she would get disgusted and just walk past him. She never knew if he noticed her though -not that she cared either. Her purpose was to finish school and get a good job so she doesn't get homeless.

Zoe seems average, but she is not. She has so much going on at home. All she secretly wishes, is that someone would save her. But she keeps on hiding all the pain behind her cute smile. Zoe is attractive; there was no doubt in that, but who knows what her clothes are hiding? Her bare body, or her bare body with scars?

Zoe's life completely changes when one day the well known bad boy claims her as his. Unexpected turns, unwanted feelings, and a road of disappointments are waiting for Zoe.

Her whole world is about to change.

~~

This is a bad boy cliche novel, yet it's still one of a kind. And there's some steamy scenes which are always good to look forward to ;) It's one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.