Jungkook

Welp, now that I'm forever alone again, I'm free to express what I strongly feel about this picture....very niceu...very very niceu.
————————————————————

"Aish, I'm never gonna get this paper done", I groaned as I let my head fall onto my desk.

I've been working on this paper for hours and nothing comes to mind. I heard a whistle and I turned my head to see a hand holding a rose.

"What's this?", I asked.

"It's a rose, duh", Jungkook said as he placed the rose on my desk.

"I know what it is. I meant, what is this for?", I asked, chuckling at his sarcasm.

"It's for you. I wanted to cheer you up. Did it work?", he asked as he sat down on the other chair next to me.

"I guess. But I still have nothing to write", I pouted.

"Hmm,,.you should take a break and pay attention to me", he smiled cheekily with his eyes closed.

"Jungkook I'm serious. I have to turn this in by tomorrow afternoon. What should I write about?", I asked him.

"I have an idea. You should write about...me", he said, showing his bunny smile once again.

I rolled my eyes and focused on the blank paper in front of me. I was biting my lip as I repeatedly tapped the pencil on the desk.

"Yah, (y/n)", Jungkook said.

"Hm?", I responded, not taking my eyes off of the paper.

I heard him rolling his chair closer to mine until his knees were touching mine. I turned my head to look at him and chuckled as he had his mouth slightly pouted while making kissing sounds.

"You're distracting me", I said as I nudged him away.

He chuckled before standing up and walked over to my bed even though his bed was a few feet away from mine. He laid down and moved around until he was facing me. He admired the face I made whenever I try to concentrate on something.

"(Y/n), take a break and come lay down with me", Jungkook cutely whined as he extended his arms forward.

"I can't. I really wanna finish this. Why don't you go hang out with Jimin or Taehyung? I'm surprised you're not with them", I said to him.

"Why would I hang out with them when I could hang out with my girlfriend?", he asked, slightly smiling.

"I'm not your girlfriend though", I said, hiding my face so he wouldn't notice me blushing.

"Do you not want to be my girlfriend?", he asked.

"It's not that. It's just we never really discussed what we are. I mean, we went out on a few dates but...how do I know if I'm the only one you're dating? Maybe you could be dating a few people and maybe there's another girl that you like more than me", I wondered as I stared into space.

He noticed the upset look on my face so he sat up and kneeled in front of me. He took my hand in his and softly caressed one spot with his thumb.

"Do you really think I'd ask you out if I was dating other people? I'm only interested in you", he smiled.

I cleared my throat and looked away as I felt my cheeks burning up. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"I-I really have to focus on this", I stuttered as I pushed his hands away.

"I'll help you think of something but you have to lay down with me for a few minutes", he said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me away from the desk.

"I can't Jungkook. I can't get distracted", I said.

He placed both of his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine. I was caught off guard but I'm not complaining. When he pulled away, I couldn't help but get embarrassed and looked away.

"Come lay down with me or I'll keep kissing you", he said.

"But I need to finish the p-", Jungkook interrupted me by pressing his lips on mine once again.

"I can do this all night", he said, the corner of his lip rising.

"Fine...but just for five minutes", I said.

He smiled in victory and pulled me towards the bed. He laid down first,getting comfortable before extending his arms forward. I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and moved a few strands of hair out of my face. We stayed silent for a few seconds. I can tell something is bother Jungkook by the look on his face.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"You're overworking yourself", he said as his fingers traced under my eyes.

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay", I said as I smiled.

"Are you telling me not to worry about the girl I care a lot for? You cannot tell me what to do. I'm older than you so you have to listen to me", he said as he lightly poked the tip of my nose.

"Can I get back to my paper please?", I asked with my eyes closed.

"No. I want you to rest for a few minutes. I'm not letting you get off this bed until you get enough rest", he said.

"But I'm not tired", I said to him.

"Yes you are. You're fighting it. I can tell by the look of your eyes. Do I have to kiss you in order for you to fall asleep?", he asked teasingly.

"Aren't I supposed to be asleep before you kiss me? Like in sleeping beauty. Wait...or was it Snow White? Either way, I have to be asleep first", I said.

"Okay, go to sleep so I could kiss you for you to wake up", he said.

"Nope. No kissing for you", I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

He took that chance to kiss my cheek and began to tickle me. I was laughing out of control. I can see him laughing evilly as I struggled to breathe. The tickling was starting to hurt so my senses took over and kicked Jungkook off the bed.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay??", I asked him.

"Maybe I shouldn't have tickled you that much", he groaned.

"Sorry", I mumbled.

"Aww my girlfriend feels bad", Jungkook teased.

I blushed and threw him a pillow. He laughed and jumped back onto the bed to pin me against it. He slowly leaned down and placed a small peck on my lips.

"Maybe I can give you a little inspiration on what to write about", Jungkook whispered as his lips lingered close to my ears.

"Um.."

"Just kidding. No inappropriate stuff. That stays between us", Jungkook chuckled as he let me go.
_____________________________

Probably won't post until in a few days.
A) because I'll be spending New Years with my family and B) I have a fever.

Hope all of you have a wonderful New Years!