40.

I grinned as I saw Uriah, Nyah, Emily, and Lexi walk into my job. "Guys!" I squealed, walking towards them with a grin.

"How'd you know where I work?" I ask them as we all pull each other in a hug. "We went to your house but your mom said you work here during the summers." Emily said. I smiled and nodded my head, "Um, let me just finish seeing if anyone needs help?" They nod and turn to the CDs. I smile and quickly search for anyone that'll need my help before I go on lunch break.

"Sammy!" I call over the register, the guys head pops up. He yawns, "Yeah, what's up Clem." I smile at him laughing. "I'm gonna take my lunch. You gonna be okay..?" Sam glares at me, "Of course! I do own this place." He huffed, I smiled at the pierced and tattooed up guy.

"Okay, okay. I'll be back." He looked around. "You have the same phone number right...j-just incase!" I laughed, "Yeah." He smiled. "Okay, run along." I playfully rolled my eyes and met back up with my friends.

We all made a move to find a place to eat and we finally did after everyone's needs were met. "Thank you!" I tell the waitress as she passed out all our meals and drinks. She smiled, "No problem." She walked away and we all started to dig in.

"Jesus Christ, we just left school to go into another school." Lexi said rolling her eyes. They all looked at me with sarcastic smiles, "Well...except Clem." I glared at them, flashing them the middle finger.

They laughed, "Well, I only have to be in school for two." Uriah said smirking, Emily laughed and raised her hand slightly. "Me too." Lexi and Nyah rolled their eyes. "Good for you." They said in a mocking tone. I giggled, "I can't believe you guys are leaving me after this summer." I say pouting. "I won't be too far." Emily said squeezing my hand.

"Neither am I." Uriah said smiling. "What about Z? When's he leaving for school?" I sighed, a heavy feeling in my chest.

"During the fall." They smiled, "That's good! You'll be with him for awhile. And you can visit during breaks." Nyah said grinning. "Yeah, true." I said hopefully.

"So," The girls said watching Uriah leave to the restroom. "How's Zion in the sheets." Nyah and I both groaned. Emily and Lexi laughed, "Come on." I bit my lip, "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a virgin." All the girls bursted out at that causing me to pout.

"Oh please! Both you and Zion can't get enough of each other. We knew it was bound to happen." Lexi nods, "And Zion's been in a spectacular mood, and you're glowing and happier than usual." I cough scratching my head and they all 'oh' at me.

"Come on! Tell us!" The two girls poke us, Nyah shoves her fingers in her ears. "It's great." I moan out and the girls scream and laugh. Jumping up and down their seats.

I blush, putting my face in my hands I let out a whine.

I laugh at the song Sam puts on, he smiles back at me. I wriggle my toes as I sit on top of the counter. I just closed the shop and I was waiting for my check. "Thanks kid for working for me." He ruffles my hair, "Duh, I've been coming here ever since your sister owned the vinyl store." He laughed. "True." He went behind me and grabbed the check, handing it over to me. I smiled at him, "Thank you!" I squealed.

Sam sniffled, "You only use me for my money." I playfully rolled my eyes and poked him with my foot. "Not even!" He chuckled.

"So who where those kids? During this whole summer they haven't visited you." Sam's always been protective of me like I was his little sister. Our families known each other since our moms met each other in high school. I rolled my head to the side and rested it on my shoulder. "It's in the middle of summer, Sam. We've all talked on the phone it's just they've been busy with situating themselves when they leave for school." I explain and he lets out a huff.