Chapter six: The hero, having an idea!

It was late evening when I decided to give up on my search for the Gate of Time. I looked through very nook and cranny of the Faron Region's Deep woods, and I haven't found any kind of hint of the whereabouts. Either that brat lied to me, or they're extremely well hidden. Despite being a sword spirit, I was also getting a bit peckish. I stopped my search and snapped my fingers. I teleported away from my spot and ended up at my home. I walked inside and shut the door after myself. First, I decided I would go and check up on that brat. I told him to be in the room by the time I got there, so I expect him to he there.

I walked down a few stone hallways and opened a guest door. As expected, the hero was lying on the bed, on top of the red bed sheets. He had one of his arms resting behind his head, and he looked like he was comfortable and in peace. He was wearing the fresh clothes I gave him. The clothes looked a tad too big for him though, which makes him a little more adorable looking. With his damp hair falling in his face, I could even say he's quite good looking! Not as handsome as I am though. I don't think any other being could beat me at it. I couldn't quite tell if he was sleeping or not, due to the hair falling in his face, but I could sense myself being watched. I walked over to the (sleeping?) boy and shook him.

The boy moved a little and made a noise. I suppose he really was sleeping. "Nnh?" The boy sat up and moved one of his bandaged hands to his face and pushed the dirty blond hair away. "Ah.." I spoke up, "Did I wake you?" The boy looked away a bit to the window, probably afraid to talk to me. I don't blame him, to be honest. I let out a sigh. "Relax. I won't do anything to you." I gave him a warm looking smile and stepped away, closer to the hallway door.

I've come to a decision: I've decided that I would treat the boy with kindness, so I can get the information out of him. The torture session didn't quite go the way I wanted to, since it took too much time to only get incorrect information out of him. Hopefully this stupid little plan of mine goes the way I want it to this time. And quickly too.

Goddammit, this boy is acting so rude. Does he not have any manners?!

I waited for the boy to give some kind of answer back, but he kept looking towards the orange sunset light shining from the window without any words. I cleared my throat a bit and tried not to get ticked off by his rude behaviour. "Are you hungry?"

"....Yes." Link finally said, in his usual quiet voice. He didn't turn to look at me. He kept looking towards the window. "Well then, are you ready to eat now?" I took another sigh to calm down. I can't get pissed off from this. I have to get him to believe I'm actually being nice. Link kept looking at the window for a moment before making his move. He scooched over to the side of the bed and put his feet on the ground. The boy stood up and stretched him arms a bit and happily sighed. "Okay. Lead the way."

I kept quiet and turned around to the open door. I began to walk...and I expected him to follow me. We walked for a few moments and ended up at the dining room. I pushed open large double doors and let the boy walk in. Again, another stone room with the majority of the furniture being dark red or dark wood. The most impressive item was the long dining room table in the middle of the room. It could seat about sixteen people comfortably, and it was fully decorated with expensive china and cutlery. Hanging above the table, was a large chandelier. The room was lit with many torches and candles. The boy looked around the room. "Impressive." He quietly said to me.

I held back a twitch.

Impressive?! Was that it?! Little bastard..

I kept the smile, "Oh, thank you. I try my hardest to keep this place clean and fabulous. Now sit down." I gave the boy a small glare of annoyance, but luckily he didn't seem to notice it.

  "Okay." The boy nodded and walked over to the table. He sat at a chair next to the end of the table. I walked to the chair at the end of the table, and sat next to him. Some bokoblins came out of some doors off to the side of the room, which connected to the kitchen. They walked towards up. One of them held a bottle of red wine, and another one held two expensive looking glasses. "Oh, I hope you don't mind wine." I said to the boy, "It tastes quite nice with stake." The bokoblin placed the glasses in front of link and I, and the other idoit poured some wine into our glasses.

I pulled one close to me and whispered in its ear. "Get dinner ready. And don't take too long, got it?" I gave the bokoblin a glare, to make it known that if he messes up, he will die. The bokoblins ran back into the kitchen to prepare our meal. I took a deep breath and took a sip from my drink. "....Okay, now where were we? Oh yeah, the Gate of Time."

I sensed the hero tense up. I heard him take a sip of his own drink.

"No need to be nervous." I continued to talk. "I only looked in the Deep woods. Unfortunately, I didn't find any clues." I calmly closed my eyes. "I imagine the Gate and the Sky Maiden would both be near each other, and not so deep in the woods. Now, where would they be?" I took another deep breath and re opened my eyes. "Surely, you must know." I tried to keep my cool, and actually be kinder to him. The boy was silently looking down at his plate. His face looked a little flushed...And I noticed there was much less wine in the bottle. Was he drinking it while I was talking? I didn't hear him drink it..

But then again.. I was starting to get distracted by my lovely voice!

Link hiccuped.

I sighed, "Don't tell me you drank it all that quickly.." I must be honest, his hiccup sounded a little cute. I chuckled a bit and stood up from my chair. I kneeled down next to him. "Here, I'll go get you some water, okay?"

Dammit, why must this be pushed back so much? I doubt he will be able to answer my questions now... Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!

Link turned his head to look at me, "Ghirahim... I..."

The next thing I knew was that he moved his face really close to me, and kissed me. I could feel his soft lips press against mine. It wasn't a rough kiss or anything, but It felt quite nice and refreshing. This was the last thing I could see him do. He shut his eyes, and continued to kiss me. I closed my eyes as well and enjoyed the moment.

I guess I was too distracted by the kiss to notice that he opened his eyes again, and looked at me, as if something was looking at their prey.

***

Authors note: I apologise for the slow updates, but I had exams, tests and projects.
Also I wanted to let you all know that, this series is probably half (if not, more) way done.

I'm am also debating whether or not to make a sequel, since I have the ending in mind for this, and an idea for a possible sequel.