Chapter 3: Lovely

3 Days Later

I frowned watching the owners take away my couch I sold for $1000

I frowned watching the owners take away my couch I sold for $1000. Bills had to get paid and I had to start getting paid. Erica constantly told me I can move in with her but she lives way too far from everything. I need to be local enough to Morgan's school. Plus, she lives with her man and I'm just not comfortable with us living there. I know nothing would happen but I'm extremely overprotective of my sister and child.

"Here you go ma'am," he said handing me the cash "Thankyou" I smiled. This let go app was the truth. "Morgan I pooped," she said. I walked to our bathroom walking in.

"Good" I smiled. The doctor told us that Morgan was just extremely constipated so I had to make sure she eats a lot of fruit and vegetables.

"You'll have to eat vegetables for dinner, no chic fil a today miss" I chuckled. "Oh, come on" she begged.

"Nope," I said walking away towards the kitchen. I had to make sure I cooked before Erica came to watch them. She has no idea tonight was my first-night stripping. I already filled out paperwork for Dreux and the owner. So all I had to was meet the manager Slik and get this over with. My plan was to strip for about 5 months. I know I'm attractive and I have a body on me. I hate to go this way but I had no choice. Surprisingly I wasn't too nervous. I had experience doing performing arts in high school maybe I can make something out of this tonight.

Later on that Night

I walked down the hall getting the run down by a girl named Kamaya. She was cool but I could tell she took her position seriously and no one was going to take that away from her. "This is the locker room, I'll put you here," she said.

"Ladies listen up; we have a new dancer. This is Josie but you can call her Sweetie"

"Hey," they all said dryly. One of the girls was looking at me as if she knew me. "You'll go on in 20 minutes... this is just an audition to see if you really have it. You'll still get paid whether you make something or not" she explained.

"Okay," I said nervously.

"Girl, are you wearing that? One girl said laughing at my one piece. I intended on changing it. "Looking like a grandma," she said.

"Payton chill out" Maya said. I ignored her opening my locker.

"The fuck she thinks this is.. a beauty pageant"

*Chuckles*

"Fuck outta here"

I'm a sweet girl and I don't bother anybody but don't get on my bad side because I will read you accordingly. Since it was my first day I decided to just let them talk. They didn't know a damn thing about me and I didn't care to know much about these hating females anyway.