Chapter 17

Gabrielle's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since the lads gave me the talk about how the mind of a boy works. It was kinda akward for them but hialariuos for me. 

Flasback

We had gotten back from Olive Garden and I was ready to go to bed when they called me back down stairs. They smiled at me because I was wear my 1D sweater and sweatpants along with my 1D Uggs. I sat on the edge of the coffee table and the guys are on the couch staring back at me. They looked nervous, their all fidgetting with their hands.

"So we wanted to talk to you about boys and how they work." Louis says first

"Well you see boys have different minds then girls. They think differently when a girl says something she doesn't me." Liam adds

"Like Harry." I chuckle and they all chuckle along

"Yeah like Harry but guys usually want something that you never have to give them and they can't make you give it to them" Zayn speaks

"Don't let them be all sweet and caring. Lads your age usually have other things in mind." Louis adds

"What were trying to say is....uh....um....uh" I couldn't contain my laughter and fall on the floor in a fit of laughter. After 5 minutes of laughing my sides start to hurt so I try an contain my laughter.  I stand up once I get my laughter under control and see confusion on the lads faces. 

"I've been through what your talking about so there was no need for this talk but boy was it funny watching you guys trying to have the talk with me. But thank you for looking out for me." I hug each one of them and say my goodnights before running upstairs. 

Flashback over

I smile at the memory. Today is the day of the dance which I'm going to with Daniel, he asked me yesterday during lunch it was so sweet.

Flashback

I sat by my oak tree and got my usual video message from the lads then I checked my bag for the usual suprise Niall leaves. I was about to eat the sandwhich when a girl walked up to me and hands me a note.

Meet me in the Library ask the Librarian about a note for Gabrielle Tomlinson. Dxo

I wrapped the sandwhich back up and headed over to the library. It's empty except for the librarian with red lipstick and thick glasses. I'm not the one to judge so I walk up to her and ask for the note. She hands me a pink paper with a smile.

Follow the arrows

I suddenly noticed the red arrows on the follow. I follow them and they  lead me into a room with 'Will you be my date to the dance' on the wall in Pink writing and a huge heart around it. There was a table with a red table cloth, candles and two closed plates along with two chairs on both sides of the round table. Then Daniel walked out from the door to my left.  

"So?" he asked. We've actually been talking alot lately and I feel like I have strong feelings towards him. He's sweet and always makes me smile.

"Yes." He ran over and hugged me. We spent the rest of lunch eating the subway sandwhiches under the plate covers. I guess I'll save Nialls for after lunch.

At home( still in Flashback)

"Boys I'm home." I scream as I enter the house and close the door.

"In the kitchen." Louis yells

I walk in to see the boys and girls with their eyes glued to their phones.