possession || Tim Drake

I'm feeling mad, so, I'm writing a (short) aftermath of 'two-faced' it was requested too anyways.
Yandere!male!reader x Tim Drake, I'm sorry for pairing you with such crazy person Timmy.

*narrows eyes at reader*

Warning(s): Yandereness, character's death.

Proceed with caution or don't read it. I recommend the latter.
After this I'll write a normal one-shot, I promise!

Again, I DON'T condone any forms of violence.
This- is just plain fucked up man.

::

You stared at Tim with a smile on your face, light crimson hue dusting your cheeks gracefully as you took his hand in yours. They fit like puzzle pieces, perfect, his big hand in yours. You savored the feeling of his calloused palm with the pad of your thumb.

"See, you do just fine without her," you mumbled, bringing his hand close to your lips, pressing them against the soft skin of the back of his hand.

He was staring at you, a permanent smile etched on his handsome face.

Yes, that smile was for you and he was looking only at you.

Tim didn't answer, he was just smiling and you heard a strained chuckle came from him as you fiddled with the remote before putting it into your pocket.

You felt his body shifted in your arms and you gladly let him snuggle closer, in return, you tightened your arms around his body, burying your blushing face into his dark hair, breathing in his scent as you hummed in content.

The both of you stayed like that for a good few hours before your phone went off, you had set an alarm so you could get enough sleep for tomorrow. You definitely had a lot to do despite it being a weekend. You slowly unwrapped your arms from Tim's already limp figure, stretching them up as you grunt, the soreness went away with the sharp breath you let out.

"Time for bed," you chirped when your eyes landed on Tim's figure, gently, you lifted him up into your arms as you stood. He already had his lids fluttered shut yet you still could feel his stare.

You laid him down on the soft mattress, tucking him on carefully. The place was definitely cramped, at least it was enough for one person. Suddenly, a frown took over the smile on your face, your hand reaching for his face, stroking it with your fingers.

"Loving me isn't so hard, is it?" You whispered as if he still could hear you, "if you just notice how much I care about you, you would still be able to answer me ya know."

You closed the case with a soft click, it was made out of glass, you spent months after months to finish it when it did you were ecstatic. This way, you still could see him even when you closed it and it was placed by your bed.

How great was that?

Standing up, you made your way over to your desk. A box made out of the same glass you used to make the case was placed on the surface, a small ball was placed inside of it. The same box was also placed in the living room, right above the TV.

You lifted it up, beautiful blue orb was staring at you.

"This way, you will only look at me," your free hand rummaged your pocket, pulling out a remote before pressing a button. A laugh that belonged to Tim was heard from the living room you were in before.

"Now, I just had to take care of your nosy family- why must you live with the Batman, Timmy?" You sighed, feeling slightly troubled.

You didn't mind though, as long as Tim was with you, you could do anything.

::

What was that.
I'm sorry if it creeps you out.
I hope you understand what was happening, I'm terrible at this. XD

Just- don't do this in real life. No, just don't.
Next, Jason Todd.