Prom

Today was the day of my prom and my 'Mum' and my actual Mum and I went dress shopping. I found a beautiful, golden long dress that stopped just about below my ankles. It was perfect. "You'll be sure to turn heads in that, honey." Said my mother. My mum agreed. After I purchased the dress I went to the beauty salon and got fake nails on, they were a pale, pink... almost white. Then we went to the hair section and I had my hair put up in a beautiful, back bun with little bits of hair falling around my face. I felt beautiful. I knew this would be one of the last times that I will ever look this nice, feel this happy... this beautiful.
Once we got home at around 4.30 I waited for Pete to turn up and when he finally did at 5.35. I opened the door, and when he looked up he almost dropped the bouquet that he was holding. Then he gave me the biggest, best and brightest smile in the world. "You look absolutely gorgeous. I am so so so so lucky to have you by my side tonight. When we got to the centre, where the formal was being held. I saw all the beautiful decorations, pink bows around all the chairs, pink table clothes and beautiful roses in aqua-blue vases on the tables. As I looked around I saw a little corner with a red carpet, next to three mini spotlights which were shining on an amazing vintage photo booth. The booth had a red velvet curtain and it was very metallic almost a steampunk type of think. I grabbed Pete's hand and dragged him to the vintage booth, ignoring the stares and names I got called I jumped in with him and we took a bunch of pictures. Some of our silliest faces some our smiling and my favourite, the one of Peter kissing my blushing cheek. As we got out we used the dance practice to good use and we danced the night away... well until 12 which was my curfew... wait this isn't Cinderella! Well anyway  after the last dance of the evening Pete and I decided to go home instead of the after party, because I was so tired. Once again he walked me to my door and kissed me goodnight. I feel asleep easily that early morning because I was extremely exhausted, I fell asleep dreaming happy dreams... until it turned into reality... I will never have a night like this again.