The Quarry and Ben's House

Y/N POV

After the incident with bowers i thought it was best to just stay away from him and after Bill was literally about to kill him i thought it was best to just back off and focus on finding georgie and the guys still don't know about what i did to try and save him i mean i kinda still blame myself if only i tried and pulled for a little longer ..... it doesn't matter anymore, i still tried.

Actually today we are heading down to the Quarry !!! Bill actually invited me they said it's an annual summer thing the ' losers club ' do i thought it was a good idea, to get my mind of everything, well get everyones mind of the recent events that happened ....

Bikini i'm wearing ::

This Bikini  ( Sorry if you don't like it !! imagine anything :) )

Hairstyle :)

and lastly actual outfit :)

( A/N SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT !! )

I'm on my bike riding to the Quarry and the boys are all looking down. " WHAT THE FUCK ?! ) i hear Richie yell over the ledge causing an echo, what the hell are they talking about. I got undressed but i managed to cover the scars on my legs with a bit of makeup, and then i walked over. " What are you all looking at ? OH HEYY BEV !! " i yelled over the ledge which caused all the boys to look at me with gaping eyes and jaws wide open, Bill had a boiling red face. I kinda felt self conscious but i pushed that thought back, just like i pushed the boys back and ran backwards ready to do a back flip a FREAKEN BACKFLIP !! i got this.

I started running and they quickly moved more. My feet left the edge as i flip backwards straight into the water. " OH COME ON !! SERIOUSLY ! " i looked up ad they stared wide eyed at me even Bev i felt accomplished. " Aren't you guys gonna come in ?" i yelled up the quarry, just as i said that all the boys jumped in and rose to the water. " y/n that was seriously amazing " Stan mentioned and they all agreed, " thank you, i try " they all laughed along.

* Time skip brought to you by Pennywise dancing *

" Lets play chicken ! " Eddie screamed. I know what chicken is we used to play it where i used to live it was really fun. " okay then ! lets pair up." the pairs were, Bill and me, Richie and eddie, Bev and ben and Stan he is judging us.

Bill went underwater and picked me up, when i got lifted i did a little squeal because he scared the actual shit out of me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and i know my face is heating up i just know it ....

" Ready ... Set ... GO " Stan yelled.  Mt heart started actually racing, i had to beat Eddie, I HAD TO. We were pushing each other and we were fighting, basically we weren't going anywhere. This is getting annoying, can they just fall already ?!? I have an idea. I tickled his neck and it caught him off guard. Then i had my chance, i shoved him, pretty hard i will admit .... whoops.

" YES WE FREAKEN WON !!! " i hugged bills head as we went under when i got back up Bill was right there and i was staring into his green eyes as we started leaning in, it felt like the whole world stopped and no one was here, like the losers just left. But then a splashed interrupted us, Damm i was so freaken close.

I looked at bill and we both had the weirdest look on his face, i just laughed awkwardly and swam to beverly.

Bill's POV ::

We almost kissed. Me and y/n almost kissed. Screw whoever splashed. We got out of the water and sat down. Bev and y/n layed down and enjoyed the sun. Y/n looked so amazing, her skin, wait her skin nevermind she is so freaken pretty! Her hair is an amazing colour and so bloody shiny, her face looks so nice in the sun. I was so struck that she turned around i quickly whipped my head around and looked at the river and just pretended that i was never looking.

She came over and stood behind me watching richie look through Ben's bag. "oooo Ben who did you get this from y/n looked at richie with complete disgust as she went up and grabbed the note from him, " leave him alone rich, you can be so annoying sometimes " she rolled her eyes and gave Ben back that note, she can be so damm sexy sometimes, wait did i just say that ... doesn't matter.

* Time skip to when they end up in Ben's house *

It's so creepy in here, what the hell. I actually hate it. He has posters everywhere of all the events that have happened here and wow is it a lot and i mean a lot ! But maybe it can help us find Georgie. I wanna ask y/n if it brings back any memories of what the clown looks like but i don't wanna traumatize her more then she already is i mean she also went through a lot that time.

I wondered over to what y/n was looking at. " hey what are you looking at ?" she didn't respond and it looked like she was frozen in spot and she couldn't move, it scared me for a second and i followed her gaze to the picture, it was a clown, the clown.

" BILL b-bill thats h-h-him thats t-the clown " she started to hyperventilate, i tried to calm her down and the others stood around her saying stuff but she was still shaking. the others were asking how does she know the clown and such but i couldn't listen to them, i just couldn't. Then she fainted, i caught her before she fell and held her tight in my arms.

' Y/n, y/n wake up, wake up " she wouldn't budge. I got up and layed her on the bed. " Alright Billy. Spill. " Great.

....................................................................................................................................

1069 Words xox

Okay So i need to mention your actual fear in this book i'm sorry if you don't have this fear but its my fear and i have it bad so we are gonna role with it. Your character has Globophobia, that is a fear of balloons and i know it sounds dumb as but play along !!!

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!! IT ALREADY HAS 68 READS STOP IT FOLKS STOP IT !!!

Ill try and upload like every week or like couple a day i dunno but love everyone that reads my book !!