Holiday Chapter: "Happy New Year!"

"WHERE ARE THE FIREWORKS!?" Aries yelled from the girls' dorm, loud enough to be heard from the other side of the school. All the other students had gone home for new years but the Zodiacs and a few other students had decided to stay back. A few teachers roamed around, but other than that, the school was empty and open to their mischief. Virgo came out into the corridor and walked over to the girls' dorm, "Pisces took them away because he thought they were too dangerous," he replied before going back to the dorm.

  The Zodiacs had been planning to have a small party in the boys' dorm and go out at midnight to set off fireworks, which was Leo's idea. Capricorn and Taurus were in the boys' dorm, trying to get Scorpio to participate, he was wearing his headphones and ignoring everything and everybody. "Come on Scorp!" Taurus begged, gripping his arm. He simply ignored her. 

  Meanwhile, Capricorn snuck behind him and suddenly yanked the headphones out of his phone. Everybody froze before bursting out into laughter as Scorpio desperately tried to turn off the sound of Frank Sinatra. Leo went over to the embarrassed Scorpio and slung his arm over his shoulder, "Guys, guys, don't laugh, Scorp can listen to whatever he wants to." He said before Scorpio pushed him away and Leo burst into fits of laughter.

  It was later on in the evening and everything was finally set. Aries had convinced Pisces to use the fireworks. All the Zodiacs, apart from Virgo, who was in the bathroom, sat in a circle and laughed at stories and jokes. "A-and then Sherlock said, 'Watson you idiot, it means that someone stole our tent!'" Libra yelled before they all started laughing again. They were all clearly drunk, although they hadn't had that much. Drunk on alcohol and excitement. Gemini looked at the clock on the wall before shouting at the others,

"HEY! IT'S ALMOST NEW YEAR!" 

"You didn't need to shout that," Cancer, who was sitting next to her, groaned as he rubbed his ear. Everybody started picking up fireworks and getting ready to go outside. Aquarius and Sagittarius grabbed bunches of beer, the teachers had allowed them a few, and ran out the door, snickering like maniacs. Cancer and Pisces looked at each other before running after them, shouting for them to stop. 

  The others followed watching for what would happen next. Suddenly Aquarius tripped over Virgo's foot, who had appeared out of nowhere. He brought Sagittarius down with him and tried to get up before Cancer and Pisces fell on him but he was too late. Soon all four of them were in a tangled mess while Virgo laughed his head off. The others simply rolled their eyes and walked past. Libra and Taurus stopped to help them up.

  They all stood outside in the field, the cool night air against their faces as they stared at the sky. Aries pointed at a constellation in the sky, "That's Orion, the hunter," she said looking at the others,

"I didn't know you knew so much about astrology," Capricorn said, "You always act so dumb in class,"

"Oh, that's not an act," Gemini laughed and Aries immediately launched towards her, Taurus went up to the front and shouted at the others,

"Guys! There's one minute to New Year! Let's get the fireworks ready!" Everyone rushed to get the fireworks ready as the countdown begun. Scorpio rolled his eyes at everybody's festive moods but watched anyway. Leo lit a match and held it close to the firework, waiting for the signal.

"Three!" Sagittarius cried as Taurus motioned for her to start,

"Two!" Cancer shouted jumping up and down in excitement,

"One!" Aquarius squealed, getting a few strange looks from the others. Leo set off the firework and ran off to join the others.

  The firework flew into the starry night sky and burst into a million different bedazzling colors. Blazing reds and yellows burst in the shapes of flowers just as all the zodiacs, including Scorpio, who couldn't push away the fact that he was happy to be around them, shouted and hugged each other, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hey guys. Yes, this weeks update was Not a regular update, it was a holiday one. I actually published this chapter at exactly midnight here so it's now the first of Jan! But it's probs not the same for you guys :/

My new year's resolution is probs to work on my writing skills, (yea it's kinda boring, sorry). Anyway, what are your new year's resolutions?

thank you guys for reading and... cya!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Yours truly,

Zodiac Lover No.1,

Leslie

P.S. I can't believe it's 2018!