Chapter 7 - Unforgettable Pain

Bold : song lyrics
Italics: memories

______________

Your POV

The next morning I woke up when I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and walked towards the door to open it. Petra greeted me and walked into the room.

"(Y/n), are you sure about that?"

"About what?"

"Are you sure you want the others to come with us"

"Yeah its ok"

"You know, you can always tell them you changed your mind and you want only me to come with you"

"No, it ok, its just the past you know"

_______________

We met the others and begin our trip to my old hometown. After 3 hours we arrived at orilon, my old hometown, and we find a distruction. We started looking for my house, i couldnt recognize the town at the situation that was in, so it was hard for me to find my house. After 30 minutes of searching, we finally found the house and it wasnt destroyed.  

We stood in front of the house, i felt Petra's hand on my shoulder "Are you sure you wanna do this?" she asked me, i looked on the ground "Even if i changed my mind its too late" i said and i walked towards the door. I opened the door with the key that was underneath the carpet outside the door.  

When i opened the door i looked inside, every step i tooki had more memories of this house.

Little girl terrified, she'd leave her room if only bruises would heal.

"Sweetheart, your dad wont come back, he died"

  A home is not a place to hide, her heart is breaking form the pai that she feels.

"Sweety, this is Phillp, the man who made me happy again, we're going to marry each other, i hope you'll treat him  the right way"

Everyday's, the same, she fights, to fing her way.

"You piece of shit, why would you ever think that i'd love you. LOVE?! This is for losers, you and your mom are just losers"

She hurts, she breakes, she hides, and tries to pray.

"Please l-leave me alone, you've hurt me so much, what did i do to you? JUST LEAVE THIS FUCKING PLACE" 

She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries?

I sat on the edge of the bed, bleeding from everywhere, i grabbed a knife and started skewing on the wall differet words and sentances like : I'm just sick f pretending to be happy, IM NOT OK,  No one knows how close im to suicidial, it really hurts, this will pass, i dont matter at all, im slowly giving up, i'm afraid to be happy because when i do something bad always happens, I'm sorry for being a failure, demons comfort me when no one else does thats why i cant get rid of them, when will i be good enough, i want to be happy but something inside me screams that i do not deserve it,  HELP HELP HELP. Soon my room was fill with blood and sentances that showed my pain.

Today she's turning 16, everyone singing but she cant seem to smile. They never get past arms lenght, how could they act like everythng is alright.

"You bitcies, you dont deserve to live but the only reason why i keep you alive is because i like seeing  you in pain"

Pulling down her long sleeves, to cover all the memories the scars leave.

I couldnt even move my little finger from the pain "h-h...e...lp" was what i could say.

She says: "Maybe making me bleed will be the answer that could wash the slate clean"

"MOOOOOOOM" he killed her.

  Everyday's, the same, she fights, to fing her way.  She hurts, she breakes, she hides, and tries to pray.  She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries?

I watched at the sun rise, i couldnt sleep from the pain i felt, but i thought "It will pass, everything will be fine, maybe not now, but they will"

This is the dark before the dawn, the storm before the peace.

"I can stand this"

Dont be afraid cause seasons change, and god is watching over you.

"I'll do it"

He hears you.

"I'm not going to give an end because of an asshole"

 And everyday's, the same, she fights, to fing her way. She hurts, she breakes, she hides, and tries to pray. 

 "i'll be fine"

She'll be just fine, cause i know he hears her when she cries.

"YOU STUPID BITCH, I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN RID OF YOU ALREADY"

Every day's the same, she fights to find her way. She hurts, she breaks, she hides and tries to pray.

"Fuck you bastard"

She'll be just fine, cause i know he hears her whe she cries.

"one day i'll do it"

She'll be just fine.

"I'm going to join them"

Cause i know.

"One day i wll"

He hears her.

"BE FREE" 

When she cries.

Levi's POV

I watched as (y/n) walked in the house, so i did. When is was in i saw a horrible scene, there was blood everywhere. I looked at her and back at the scene wondering what coud have happened. "This way" she said and pointed at the stairway. When we where at the first floor (y/n) opened a door "This is my dad's office his paper work should be here but think there is something in my room too" (y/n) said and we started searching for her father's paperwork. When we found it (y/n) suggested to move into her room to take the rest.

I thought i've seen enough horrible scenes, i thought that there couldnt be soemthing worst, but i was wrong and i realized that when i entered her room.  I saw blood everywhere, horrible things written on the walls, at the same time i was looking at her 'what could have happened to you' i thought. I only watched Petra talking with her, i didnt want to ask her more about this, i akready knew how it felt to have a dark past.

"Found it" she said and showed us the papers. But at the same time a man entered the room, it was the same man as the one i saw back at santa-lucia.

"Long time no see (y/n), you too Petra" he said with a shitty smirk placed on his face.

"Phillip, w-what are you doing here?" (y/n) asked. "You better leave before we kick your ass"Petra said full of anger.

"Hey, hey dont be mad at me, (y/n) i think your parents wanted to give you something at your 18th birthday, since you turned 18 three months ago, i think its the time for your parents to give you what they wanted to"

"What do you mean?"

"What i mean? Why dont you go the basement and see what you're parents want to give you, im sure you miss them, dont you?"

__________________