❤THIS LOVE - 11❤

After dinner Taehyung moved swiftly towards our room. I don't know why..?

I washed my hands and took the dishes into sink. I have to wash them. But seeing my bandaged palm.. made me think should I?

"Wait there." Taehyung said made me turn around in shock. He came with a little blue velvet box.

"W-What?" He came closer were I was standing near the kitchen counter... he trapped me as his hands were around both the side of kitchen counter. I gulp down as he looked down towards me.

"You don't have to... just for Today." He whispers in low and deep voice in my ears made me shivers down my spine.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked as I look up in his intense stares which were so breathtaking.

"If you behave properly than I may have..." He trail off. I don't even understand what he was going to say.

"Never mind." He said simply as he backed away leaving little space as he opens the box. A wedding ring which was bejeweled and looking so stunning, beautiful... and... and...

I was so amazed to see that ring firstly. I saw that he was already wearing his ring in his forth finger. Did he thought I won't do for him...? My stomach flips... thinking he won't trust me...

He removes the ring from the box and hold my hand as he places the ring in my forth finger. My heart was beating rapidly as his long fingers hold my hand in his...

"You can't remove this ring. This ring indicates that you're married to no other but me." His lips curved up in a smile as the ring was moved half way. Suddenly, I noticed it's small.

"T-Taehyung... it's small..." I yelped.

"I know." He said as the ring was placed on my forth finger.

"Yah... It's tight!"

"This will remind you, not to flirt with others." He smirked. 

"What?!"

"Don't act innocent now. I already know." He  said.

What do he mean by me... with flirting?

-

We were in room. He closed the door behind him. Oh no... I don't want to sleep with him. What if he tried to choke me with his big hands?!!

He started to approach me as I tried to move away from him... which made me lose my balance...

My heels got unbalanced made me slipped and fall on him. My eyes got shut on impact of falling on him... with a loud thud he fall on the bed as I was over him.

His looks gorgeous in white shirt by the way~

Stupid Sohyun... get yourself!

Why I can't say something...?!! Why should I fall on him?! Oh no... He will think I did on purpose...!

My heart was pounding faster... He was under me. I can feel his body which was warm against me.

My breath was getting heavier as I felt his soft hands moving towards my waist... My head was down on his chest as he moved his hand down...

"You want me..." He whisper in his deep husky voice made me tickling sensation.

I looked into his eyes... which were showing me lust. How can he change his mood so fast? When he keeps hating me, pushed me, hurt me and now... Now, he wants me!

"No... not in a million years!" I exclaimed.

"Let's see~"

He licked his lower lips making it wet... as he pulled me closer with his hands were around back of my neck. He pull me closer... Our lips met... warmly and fiercely.

He was kissing me... then all of sudden he bite me on my lower lips made me hiss in pain.

I got into my sense as I pushed him... he parted away from me...

"I hate you...!" I said breathing heavily as I swiftly backed away.

"You are mine... only mine." My eyes widen as I heard from him.

" My eyes widen as I heard from him

-

Remember what FMV says...

'Don't forget about me... even when I doubt you... I'm not good without you...'

I don't know what to say anymore but guys remember warnings... warnings... Don't tell me that I didn't warn you. 😘❤